Stop?

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
I was going over money issues with the household last night. Out of nowhere a loud voice says, "Stop buying lightbars!" Such negativity. I hope this isn't setting me up for another divorce.

Reactions: Jarred J.

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
Thats weird! That voice keeps telling me stop buying lights, CBs, Ham radios, guns pretty much anything that is considered neat, cool, awesome....such weirdness in this world.

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
No way. God would never deny QFL people. Had to be the Debil!!!!!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i see that you have used the term qfl in several threads... since q codes are simialr to 10 codes in that they mean different things to different people (even though there is a standard for Q codes) can you please give us your definition....

because:
"QFL Will you send up pyrotechnical lights?"

isnt making since in the way you use it......

awww.plainlanguage.gov_graphics_logo2_home.gif

Reactions: Dave F

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to query on it.

Many many moons ago there was an article in Law & Order magazine about "departments going QFL...Queer For Lights" and the jist of the article was overkill and equipping patrol cars with gobs and gobs of lights. So its fitting for those of us that like to look at, collect, restore the blinkys and hear the woowoos of days gone by to current Wow of LEDs.... Call us Whackers, Flywheels or just QFL :D We are a pecial gwoup of peepwol ;) LMAO

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
I was going over money issues with the household last night. Out of nowhere a loud voice says, "Stop buying lightbars!" Such negativity. I hope this isn't setting me up for another divorce.

Thats weird! That voice keeps telling me stop buying lights, CBs, Ham radios, guns pretty much anything that is considered neat, cool, awesome....such weirdness in this world.

A voice said that to me many times about 3 years ago. I still have my lights guns cars and house, but that voice disappeared... hmmm wonder what ever happened to it...

Reactions: Wolfie and HCSO249

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Flywheels? Looks like somebody needs to update the acronym thread lol...

Reactions: HCSO249

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
Yeppers Person that belongs to volunteer department or reserve that is over zealous, has to have all the current gizmos & gadgets bells & whistles but in general is a complete goober but has heart of gold but can never get their proverbial poop together...Flywheel At least thats how it started...

Strange thing about that "voice". It told me the other day I need to stop obsessing over lights. She brought it up since I was working on one of the bars I got from OSP959(R). It asked where or what I was planning on doing with it when I was done with it. I told her I was putting it on her van. Yeah, that went over like a terd in the punch bowl. :D teehehehe I know the buttons to push ;)

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
Strange thing about that "voice". It told me the other day I need to stop obsessing over lights. It asked where or what I was planning on doing with it when I was done with it. I told her I was putting it on her van. Yeah, that went over like a terd in the punch bowl. :D teehehehe I know the buttons to push ;)

Please tell me the bar is either an American Lafrance full width pumper lightbar circa 2004, or an extra long FS Streethawk!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
We call flywheels squirrels around here

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.