Strobes N' More Triple Threat!

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010

RescueWV

Dec 31, 2010
Central PA
Will have to rewatch the video later when I have sound, but definitely looks interesting. Might get one as an early Christmas present to see how it compares with the AWL Pulse 2 dash light I'm using right now.

jhallgren22

Sep 8, 2013
Norton, MA
Not sure how I feel about it, I dont really like the 3 LED lights, something about it bothers me. Otherwise it does look bright and like a great light.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
jhallgren22 said:
Not sure how I feel about it, I dont really like the 3 LED lights, something about it bothers me. Otherwise it does look bright and like a great light.

I agree, but I think Louis' goal is to make a product that isn't just another plain ole' dual dashlight (like the many companies that sell wannabe dual avengers/vipers or the wannabe slimlighters).

I think this would be a great side window & rear deck light (but i would mount it more like a bail mount instead of using the suction cups)

EMS10EMT

Aug 31, 2010
NJ
Just ordered my triple threat from SNM. Can't wait to get it and really give it a test.

Like always Louis, ordering from you is a great experience. Everything I've ever bought from strobes n more has been shipped the same day, and lucky for me, they ship UPS which gets to me next day.

Thanks!!

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
They all shipped today but a couple BCB which we ran out of. Everyone who ordered one is guaranteed to be quite pleased. Customer bought one today and could not stop talking about how bright it was.

jhallgren22

Sep 8, 2013
Norton, MA
pdk9 said:
I agree, but I think Louis' goal is to make a product that isn't just another plain ole' dual dashlight (like the many companies that sell wannabe dual avengers/vipers or the wannabe slimlighters).

I think this would be a great side window & rear deck light (but i would mount it more like a bail mount instead of using the suction cups)

I fully agree with his plan, just dont like the three led heads, if i had them i would have the whole thing flash together in a side window for the larger footprint.

Rguerra911

Dec 5, 2013
South Texas
EMS10EMT said:
Just ordered my triple threat from SNM. Can't wait to get it and really give it a test.

Like always Louis, ordering from you is a great experience. Everything I've ever bought from strobes n more has been shipped the same day, and lucky for me, they ship UPS which gets to me next day.

Thanks!!

Did u receive this already? If so, what is your take on it now? Thanks...

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
There has to be lights in members hands by know. We would love to hear some feedback. The flashback shields were originally going to be adjustable but in order to keep costs down they will be stationary like the mini phantom but half the price. Check the web site but hoping to offer them in a few weeks for those who need them.

EMS10EMT

Aug 31, 2010
NJ
I did get it. It is an amazing light! By far the best yet from louis and SNM. Just as thin as a mini phantom with quadruple (if not more) output. The optics are great and spread the light well. Ill post some more after I use it for response.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
strobecrazy said:
I hope someone will make a flash pattern demo video.

I agree. I would also like to see some realistic videos. In different vehicles or behind factory or aftermarket tint. I think that might help guys make a decision if a particular light is what they are looking for

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I wonder if they have on in RED/WHITE/BLUE that would look pretty cool and i might get two if they were at the right price.

Zoe

May 28, 2010
Deerfield MA
bluestinger90 said:
strobesnmore should make flash pattern videos for all their products.

Flash patterns don't show well on video...

What was the website that had little animated gifs that showed the patterns? That was brilliant.

Hell, even Galls use of little pictures told a lot.

Xxxx Oooo Xxxx Oooo X O X O X O X O

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
Federal Signal's youtube page has the flash patterns of the their led light bars, and they come out just fine. I believe a high quality camera (which strobesnmore does have), combined with not directly pointing the light at the camera, could produce a useful video.

Will it capture the difference between a quad and a quint flash? Probably not, but most users know the difference.

kabsher8093

Oct 12, 2013
KY
Anybody got the red/clear/red?

How well does the red perform with the white?

How well does it perform behind factory window tint?

kabsher8093

Oct 12, 2013
KY
kabsher8093 said:
Anybody got the red/clear/red?
How well does the red perform with the white?

How well does it perform behind factory window tint?

I just purchased one today.....

I WILL POST A FULL FLASH PATTERN VIDEO AND A WINDOW TINT DEMO DURING NIGHT AND DAY TIMES.

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
If someone out there that has one and happens to have an avenger as well, could you please do a comparison? Its going to take alot for me to take down my avenger, but I would love this light in a R/W/R configuration if its as good as an avenger or atleast close lol.

kabsher8093

Oct 12, 2013
KY
FireMedic19 said:
If someone out there that has one and happens to have an avenger as well, could you please do a comparison? Its going to take alot for me to take down my avenger, but I would love this light in a R/W/R configuration if its as good as an avenger or atleast close lol.

A buddy of mine has an Avenger. I'll try to get a demo going with those for ya.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
slash9dotnet said:
Any updates on the flashback shield for these? I'm absolutely ready to order a couple, but I'd really like to have flashback shields...

The flashback shields were originally going to be adjustable but in order to keep costs down they will be stationary like the mini phantom but half the price. Check the web site but hoping to offer them in a few weeks for those who need them.

:postcount:

kabsher8093

Oct 12, 2013
KY
I ordered mine Sunday and it hasn't shipped yet.... I'm just as impatient as anybody else so I'm ready for it to hurry and get here.

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
slash9dotnet said:
Any updates on the flashback shield for these? I'm absolutely ready to order a couple, but I'd really like to have flashback shields...

in the video he said something about a flashback shield that slides out from the bottom

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
Zapp Brannigan said:

DefianceEngineCompany said:
in the video he said something about a flashback shield that slides out from the bottom
Yeah, on the last page they also said they were scrapping the adjustable flashback shield idea and going with semi-adjustable like the competition.

Rebellion

Sep 18, 2012
Orange County, NY
I'll be calling early this morning (Thursday) to see if I can get a all blue unit shipped out to me. If so I can make a demo video this Friday of patterns and even compare it to a AWL Pulse Two.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
TritonBoulder47 said:
+1!!! lol I know Louis has the vid on his site, but I like to see vids of the product "real world"...

I agree. Maybe in a couple different vehicles and maybe behind some tint, etc. I think that would help with someone who is on the fence about a particular light/product.

kabsher8093

Oct 12, 2013
KY
Eric1249 said:
I agree. Maybe in a couple different vehicles and maybe behind some tint, etc. I think that would help with someone who is on the fence about a particular light/product.

Once mine gets here I will be doing a demo behind window tint and some comparisons with other products.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.