Switchbox Question

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Better than Velcro is 3M Dual Lock. Make sure to thoroughly clean both surfaces before attaching the adhesive side of the Dual Lock. I usually use glass cleaner, dry the surface completely, then use rubbing alcohol, then dry the surface completely once again.

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
shues said:
Better than Velcro is 3M Dual Lock. Make sure to thoroughly clean both surfaces before attaching the adhesive side of the Dual Lock. I usually use glass cleaner, dry the surface completely, then use rubbing alcohol, then dry the surface completely once again.

Any place to get the stuff? i am sure an online search will help but if you regularly use it then i might as you where you get it from. Thanks!

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
shues said:

I use this stuff after I clean the surface:

[Broken External Image]:http://hhrboutique.com/images/flexchrome/06396.jpg

3M 06396 Automotive Adhesion Promoter, Sponge Applicator Packet - 2.5 cc

You'd be amazed at how well this stuff works! It's expensive, but it's better than having officers coming in every other day complaining about stuff falling off or detaching.

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
go toy uor local radio shack if you have one and by the super lock or something to that effectmit is the same 3m dual lock in a rebranded package and it is cheaper,you get 4 4x1 parts for about $3.50,it is strong enough that it holds the 4 head dominator to my windshield

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.