SWPS Strikes Again: Unmarked 2015 Charger

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryno9Lbp8f4

No side warning, and no sync (the upper rear lights might be but the clip is too short to tell IMO.) For a relatively conservative amount of lighting it seems really disorganized. And the flashing DRLs can't possibly be as bright as proper high beams as a HLF. At least it's not an overdone purple blob.

Last edited by a moderator:

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
The 2015 Charger has projector headlights. Just like with Ford, Dodge strongly advises the customer not to flash them.

That being said, you'd be surprised how bright those LED halos are. Plus they have decent off axis brightness too.

jmccarthy

Nov 9, 2013
ne ohio
That thing looks like the dart :( aside from that the grill lights could have been done better, other then that not the worst i have seen

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
That thing looks like the dart :( aside from that the grill lights could have been done better, other then that not the worst i have seen
Until I read your post and looked again....I thought it was a Dart! Regardless, just another ugly car from both SWPS and Dodge.

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
What a disappointment. The past three styles of chargers have been getting stronger and stronger, and then they make this piece of garbage. There is a REASON jelly bean cars went out of style twenty effing years ago!

Also, those grill lights are stupid and should be fixed. 

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
This is an sapd "aggressive driving unit" aka highway traffic unit. Belive it or not they have a lot of slicktops setup with a dual avenger and grill lights running g around as traffic units....

cgb

Sep 20, 2012
Long Island, New York
I really dislike the new Charger... That being said, I don't think the back is tooooo horrible, assuming those upper lights ARE synced. The front dashlights lose a couple points but they're not a dealbreaker. But the grille....why? Just why?

Also, as for the DRL thing... I read somewhere that that's actually the stock-from-Dodge headlight flasher, in lieu of projector-mods as others have mentioned.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.