Talon Sync Question

THEFLASH

May 21, 2010
ALABAMA
Whelen ULF44 led flasher. It will sync with the dominator and you can set your talons to steady burn and attach them to the flasher. Thats what I did and LOVE it. :D

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
You can sync any 8 Whelen lightheads together, no matter what the model is, as long as it has a sync wire. remember though, only certain patterns sync.

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
If they are the sync models, simply connect the gray wires.

If they are not the sync models, simple set them to steady burn and use a flasher, i.e. a Whelen flasher that would have a gray sync wire to sync to the D4.

UndercoverVLS

Jun 1, 2010
NY
As stated, as long as they are SYNC models just connect the gray wires together and make sure they are all on the same syncable pattern. and yes the d4 has a sync wire so just connect that as well. better late then never....good luck

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Technially, I would just say 'sync' wire. The sync wire on a Vertex is green, and a ULF44... well, that's whatever color wire you use. :D

In 'this' situation, the sync wires are grey.

FFDan

Sep 6, 2011
Indiana, USA
THEFLASH said:
Whelen ULF44 led flasher. It will sync with the dominator and you can set your talons to steady burn and attach them to the flasher. Thats what I did and LOVE it. :D

Thinking of trying this myself. You got any video of what it looks like?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.