The 72 incher all clear AeroDynic AH1 (pic heavy)

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
Found it in Quebec City 2 years ago. It was all red and off an old fire truck. Cleaned everything inside and ordered new domes. AeroDynic are hard to find here, as Code 3 is everywhere, older Federal Signal, not so much.

Thanks for the kind words, everybody :)
nice find
yeah I cant remember for the love of god when was the last time I saw an aerodynic on any vehicule.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Is there a way to do colored filters like this on the older round aero reflectors?

UK member ''Mkent'' here on the board did it a few times. I believe he used theater par36 size gels. I recon some members here use them in front of PAR36s instead of buying more expensive colored PARs. Keep in mind the synchronized AeroDynic rotator is the same size as a PAR36, so the footprint match.
What I don't know is how he fixed it on the rotator itself. Would be worth asking him. His AeroDynic was a 24EAH all clear domes, with red blue steady burns to the front, and rear amber flasher.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.