Todays (AWESOME) HAUL!

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
That's a great haul right there. Nice to see the SD and Twin side by side and the red/blue 14 and green SD domes are definitely out of the ordinary. :)

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Took a 2 hour trip to pick these up today. red/blue twinsonic 12X, red/blue code 3 SD, green/green code 3 (SD style domes) oh yeah! and a FS model 14 red/blue split dome NOS beacon.View attachment 162660
Just need a nice clean up on a few of the domes.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Good score.
Isn't this the 2nd Green SD find for you?

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
Yes sir, you are correct! Good memory Rob. I was an idiot and sold it a while back. Never thought Id have the chance to get one again. I got lucky and bought the only other regret I have ever had as well and is on its way to me now. I wont make those mistakes again!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.