im pretty good with wiring. It was working for a little while, then the fuse blew. Ill have to do some investigating. And the other lights are LED. I havent had a problem with using strobes in that outlet before.
could be the accesory outlet in your vehicle and its wiring are not capable of handling the large load of the light.
have you tried running a wire off the power tip and another off the ground side directly to a battery to see if the light works?
worse case scenario, id be very cautious as to adding higher rated fuses to the wiring cause if the wiring gets too hot you might have a vehicle fire. Id step it up 5 amsp at a time until desired effect is achieved