Travel Scrabble

Only if you have a steady GAIT.

What was that Simpson kids name....?......

Oh yeah BART....... D"oh

BURT used to be the search function wizard.

i think we need to vote on more options....

I need a Brue.....i drue a picture.... lesigh

Reactions: Jarred J.
i think were just looping words over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overi think were just looping words over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overi think were just looping words over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overi think were just looping words over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

I think I said the same thing

Hope you all don't have a BLUE Christmas.

brue and drue are not real words

the last valid word is true so good luck with that

brue and drue are not real words

the last valid word is true so good luck with that

ya dont say :confused: :haha:

hence my statement, there needs to be more latitude, like the ability to turn a 4 letter word into a 5 letter word and vice versa

Challenge accepted.

For my wife's birthday, I got her a TRUG full of flowers.

Real word, look it up.

Reactions: wilsonbr90
Uh oh, did I win the first round by putting up a word no one can play off of?

why are you so proud you DRUG this back up?

@phoenix adding a letter or subrtacting the letter is the turn, or do you have to change one too?

:huh:

@phoenix adding a letter or subrtacting the letter is the turn, or do you have to change one too?

:huh:
My vote would be adding or subtracting the letter would be the turn. No changing the root word.

And Jarred seems a little DRAB about this.

is that the conclusion that you DRAW?

Anything to WARD you off.

Think I'll make myself a SMORE

Supplies from the STORE..?...

To make some more....s'more ?...

Just don't STARE

Just be sure to SHARE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Near the SHORE

Did you include a SHIRT

That wasn't very SMART.

We can all STARE at it?

We can all STARE at it?
FOUL! Stare has been used within the last 10 posts (#305 & #313) By Jarred, nonetheless.

So this one requires official review. Is the last word Start before the point of the foul, or do we accept Stars because it can legally play of start?

Since it can be played off the original word we'll let STARS roll.

You remember the screen from Shawshank Redemption where Andy TARS the roof with Red?

Reactions: wilsonbr90
I do, and then they get to enjoy a cold one while sitting on a TARP to keep the tar off their bottoms

That's one of my favorite movies. I used to recite lines from it while I was CARP fishing.

I like the word stare so go out and play in traffick with the CARS!

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468