tsquale collection thread! Video added 2/28/2019

Maxim2Eng

Premium Member
Platinum Supporter
Usually, pieces come, but they don't go...spare parts, maybe...but, no. They don't go. Do I have a hoarding problem?

OP
OP
tsquale

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Usually, pieces come, but they don't go...spare parts, maybe...but, no. They don't go. Do I have a hoarding problem?
Haha maybe! I just have limited space. I am fortunate enough to have an old lady that allows me to have an entire 10x11 room in the basement. Anything "spills" out of there and I may have to go searching for it.

OP
OP
tsquale

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
(drooling here). Is that a pair of Trio T-2's on the top shelf? 
They are exact replicas (from the guy in the bay when he was still making them). When looking at them side by side the only difference is the originals have the T-2 imprint.

OP
OP
tsquale

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Wow, fantastic collection. I can only dream of having such a complete collection.
Thank you. It has taken many years of buying and selling along with countless hours scouring craigslist and eBay, junkyards, thrift shops, etc. This community has proven that if you look hard enough, you will find it.

jph2

Thanks for sharing pics of the collection! I always enjoy your "finds" posts but it's truly amazing to see the whole gang! :)

EHFD_Tower_751

Site Regular
Still like the school bus stop sign.

And nice collection tony, I should do an updated one

ERIC6913

Premium Member
Hey Tony,
You should send me the front, rear and top grille of the RTK-4 so i can get them powder coated for you! Make that classic German bar looking like new again! Here is a couple of mine to get you excited again:
ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_German_20Collection_RETT.jpg
ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_German_20Collection_ADAC.jpg
ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_German_20Collection_RTK67.jpg

OP
OP
tsquale

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Hey Tony,
You should send me the front, rear and top grille of the RTK-4 so i can get them powder coated for you! Make that classic German bar looking like new again! Here is a couple of mine to get you excited again
Pm sent on that

OP
OP
tsquale

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Great collection Tony!!! Let me know if you ever decide to part with the 994PA
Thank you Kerry. The speaker itself is missing, but otherwise its very nice. Let's make it yours. I'm not attached to it. Shoot me a PM with an offer or propose a trade for something I don't have :)

jph2

You've got some really cool lights in your collection! Glad to see you're protecting your investment with a security system, too. :)

lotsofbars

Veteran Member
I'm still sore that you jumped on that rear-mount AdvantEdge mini half bar thing before I did. But it looks great in your fantastic collection!

Stampeed Valkyrie

Silver Supporter
Tony,
Were you ever able to find a solution for the strobe heads on the Fullsize stealth bar?

OP
OP
tsquale

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
I'm still sore that you jumped on that rear-mount AdvantEdge mini half bar thing before I did. But it looks great in your fantastic collections!
I'd sell it. :)

that appears to be a Mars DX-40
Correct!

Tony,
Were you ever able to find a solution for the strobe heads on the Fullsize stealth bar?
Yes, installed new strobe tubes and small Whelen power supply. Works great! I have videos on my YouTube page.

Maxim2Eng

Premium Member
Platinum Supporter
Seriously nice '56 Pontiac! Wouldn't the Q have been brand new? Love the chromed 1/4" steel reinforcement mount plate!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phil2267
Top Bottom