Twinsonics 12F/12X Turnin' and Burnin'! (For sale)

HearseGuy

Nov 15, 2012
Virginia
Hey guys!

Here are some videos of my recently acquired Twinsonic 12F and 12X. Hopefully this link will work. I promised to post pics of them cleaned up, but i did one better. Here they are cleaned up and in action! Again, if the video doesn't work, or you cant find or see the videos, let me know ill try and remedy the issue.

(Edit: photo bucket is a pain. I put them on YouTube)

I didn't spend much time on the lenses for fear of doing more harm than good. The 12F lenses are pretty nice. Some time spent with a headlight restore kit and a buffer would make them very nice. The 12X lenses will need a bit more work but they aren't cracked or broken. I plan to sell them and if lens condition plays a large factor ill be happy to spend a day cleaning them.

As I've said before I'm pretty new to this lights and siren scene, but trying to verse myself. What would the value of these two pieces be? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Link does not pull up video.... Only blank bucket screen. :nono:

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Yes the videos are PRIVATE

Need to be public for us, well, the public

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
It appears that you made both videos "private", you must make them "public" for us to see them.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HearseGuy

Nov 15, 2012
Virginia
Haha! Sorry 79Z28!!

By george i think ive done it...should be working now. I really need to get up with the times on technology haha!

50theman

Feb 1, 2011
Virginia
HearseGuy said:
Hey guys!

Here are some videos of my recently acquired Twinsonic 12F and 12X. Hopefully this link will work. I promised to post pics of them cleaned up, but i did one better. Here they are cleaned up and in action! Again, if the video doesn't work, or you cant find or see the videos, let me know ill try and remedy the issue.

I didn't spend much time on the lenses for fear of doing more harm than good. The 12F lenses are pretty nice. Some time spent with a headlight restore kit and a buffer would make them very nice. The 12X lenses will need a bit more work but they aren't cracked or broken. I plan to sell them and if lens condition plays a large factor ill be happy to spend a day cleaning them.

As I've said before I'm pretty new to this lights and siren scene, but trying to verse myself. What would the value of these two pieces be? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Paul

Did any of these Twinsonics come off a Richmond Police car?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
That 12F Is nice

I like the purples on the hearse too.. Any pictures of it? Or video?

HearseGuy

Nov 15, 2012
Virginia
7d9_z28 said:
That 12F Is nice

I like the purples on the hearse too.. Any pictures of it? Or video?

Ask and ye shall receive! Here's the purple wig wags running with the 12F just for fun!

ai847.photobucket.com_albums_ab40_foxbody85_2012_09_28_16_59_57_974.jpg

50 the man, i think these were on cars from the eastern shore of VA. Not sure when. But no i don't believe these are from that area.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Very Nice :cool: :thumbsup:

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
The Twinsonics came out great! The 12F should bring in some pretty good $$$! The '70 hearse is really nice! :thumbsup: love them whitewalls!

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Why is it I get all tearied eyed at at a Twinsonic?? I guess when you have about 300 of these you miss the ones that aren't home!

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
That hearse is neat and love the alternating purps!!! I was going to buy one a few years ago but the wife wanted no part of it. I was going to use it to haul pinball machines... I had my license plate picked out to say: Dyin2GetIn

plybeep68

Aug 29, 2011
Jonesborough TN
HearseGuy said:
Yes sir! She's a 1969. Built by Miller-Meteor on a Cadillac Commercial Chassis. They're pretty neat autos!

One of the local resue squads had a late 60's Cadillac ambulance that had that 472 under the hood, wasn't much on take off but when you got that tank rolling it could really strech it's legs!! Had a smooth ride too! Wouldn't mind having one myself.

HearseGuy

Nov 15, 2012
Virginia
plybeep68 said:
One of the local resue squads had a late 60's Cadillac ambulance that had that 472 under the hood, wasn't much on take off but when you got that tank rolling it could really strech it's legs!! Had a smooth ride too! Wouldn't mind having one myself.

Oh i bet! I wouldnt mind having a 61-64 lowtop ambulance. Do you have any pictures of this particular squads Cadillac?? I sure would love to see it!

50theman

Feb 1, 2011
Virginia
Oh okay. Seeing you’re from Virginia, the reason I asked was these were popular around Richmond. RPD had them with all red then changed to red and blue. You can see a lot of clips of them being used in the movie "Rollercoster" which was filmed in Richmond and in Hanover at Kings Dominion.

PS: That is a nice ride you have.

HearseGuy

Nov 15, 2012
Virginia
Ok guys.

My PM box is now overflowing with people asking how much. It would take all day to respond individually.

Thanks you so much to a couple members who helped me out (hou know who you are).

I would like to get $200 plus shipping for the 12F

$125 plus shipping for the 12X.

Ill also have a sireno Condor. No domes. $100 plus shipping.

Locally id trade for firearms or other cool stuff. Mostly pistols and such.

mayhemnyc

Nov 8, 2010
NYC
Sweet looking ride.

HearseGuy

Nov 15, 2012
Virginia
Haha! Thanks man. Im surprised at the reception of my hearse here. I usually get much differeng responses. Glad and appreciative you guys are digging her. Ill have to get some pics up of my others sometime.

Thanks!

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
HearseGuy said:
I'll have to get some pics up of my others sometime.
Please do, that be great!

HearseGuy said:
Actively trying to sell these now, here and locally.

If anyone wants to shoot a realistic offer im open to them!
Sales are lacking and slow currently due to the holidays, should pick up again soon after. Just FYI

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.