Vertex question

Sep 13, 2010
Holland, Michigan
Curious how many vertex can be hooked together in series? I have a guy who is looking to replace his strobes with leds. I am curious to get these to sync right without a external flasher would I be able to get 8 of them to hook together and flash correctly? 2 of them are going in red strobe housings and the other 6 are going in head light running light and fog lights.

Otherwise I was thinking of Xing the outter 4 (headlights and fog lights) then having the 2 in the running lights and the 2 in the red housing alternating. Like the 2 in the housings flash together and then the 2 in the running lights together.

Also he has all clear minus the 2 red housings and I was thinking of adding some more red to the mix. Kind of so its not so blinding. Its a 04 chevy silverado. Where might you guys add more red in the lights? He can only have red clear and amber. He does plow so I am not opposed to amber in the front.

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
You can connect up to 12 Whelen Lightheads using just the sync wire.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.