Welcome to eLightbars.org

JohnMarcson

Site Founder
Administrator
eLightbars is an online community dedicated to emergency warning equipment. The site was started in 1997 and has had several different looks and formats over the years, but the idea has remained the same; offer a place for people to exchange safety equipment products and information. The site is forum based and has recently upgraded our forum software to better serve our membership. Whether you are familiar with web forums or not, please take a moment to read the below listed links for more information and resources for new members. If you have any questions please feel free to PM a staff member. For any problems forum related, or issues needing immediate notification and assistance from the Staff or Administration, please utilize the Support Ticket System. Above all, please remember the site is here to be useful and hopefully entertaining.

New Member Information

Site Rules

Privacy Policy

Terms of Service

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the site.

John Marcson
Founder/Owner

Last edited by a moderator:

GPC

Veteran Member
Thanks for the great site John!

Wigwam700

Established Member
Yes thanks for the great site John. :D

Todd

Pete L.

Silver Supporter
Thanks, Todd, for bringing this thread back to life.

Most of us don't realize how much work John (and the staff) do behind the scenes to make this great

site work. You more than earn your pay ......................... What pay ??? :razz:

Thank you, guys :fangirl:

AND............as John said, WELCOME to our new members. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of us don't bite.

-Pete

Nathan R

Administrator
Administrator
Updated information in the original post.

chief1562

Silver Supporter
Thanks, Todd, for bringing this thread back to life.

Most of us don't realize how much work John (and the staff) do behind the scenes to make this great

site work. You more than earn your pay ......................... What pay ??? :razz:

Thank you, guys :fangirl:

AND............as John said, WELCOME to our new members. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of us don't bite.

-Pete
Some don't.

And I really can't think of what John and the rest of the staff can do to make this site any better.(at least not right now)

Nathan R

Administrator
Administrator
Hello from Kansas City!!
Welcome!

Please feel free to introduce yourself by creating a new thread in the parent forum to this thread, Member Introductions, and please read all the Site Rules linked above, and update your Location to be more specific than "United States" to comply with the rules.

Hello to all! I am new to this site as of this week. I have communicated with several others that I have know in other venues since joining. This is a great place and I look forward to talking with many more and making new friends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
KB1CJT
Top Bottom