Whelen edge mini

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
Looking for more info on this lightbar. It's a 6 halogen mini edge 9000 and I cannot find anything hoping you guys here can help. No strobes, Red lenses mini bar 28inch. Serial number is 88548 and it has a Galls sticker on the bottom of the frame. Thanks20200907_143456.jpg20200907_143504.jpg20201018_095505.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: OliverD
Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'll take a stab at this.. probably worth about the same as a standard Mini Edge 9000 ($25-$75)
Like anything else you might get a little more if you attract the right buyer.

I've had a few of these pass through various hands over the years, and more then 1 was converted to a standard mini edge. I would classify this as uncommon but I am not aware of anyone actively looking for these. I would otherwise defer to @dmathieu for specifics on Whelen items.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Your gonna make me search for old galls catalogs for reference info on this bar, as I was unable to find any info on whelen engineering website.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
We have a mini version in our collection... It doesn't give off that sweet "ripple" effect like yours though. 28" 9000 Series mini, 2 front, 2 rear, 1 each side halogen flashers. We originally thought it was a strange "home-Brew" light until we opened it up and did some research... Neat lights for sure...

Collectible, I'd say fairly to very collectible... Yours is only the second I've actually ever seen... lol
Worth is up to you, but I'm not sure how much you could get for it...

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
See this post, same bar, just mini instead of full size.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.