Whelen liberty pattern change issue

bjm1204

May 21, 2010
TN
Hello all, I have a Whelen Liberty bar-Model SL8BBBB. I want to change the pattern on the led heads, but the White/Violet wire is not changing them. I have tried doing one pair at a time, but it still does nothing. Any Ideas?

bjm1204

May 21, 2010
TN
I have opened the bar up and traced down the white/violet wire . Once it enters the lightbar-it is not connected to another wire-it dead ends at the connector. Any ideas? Is it possible to change the patterns another way?

bjm1204

May 21, 2010
TN
The white/violet wire is not connected to anything at all-like I said, once it enters the bar-it enters a 4 wire connector and there is nothing that exits the other side of the connector.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.