Wanted Whelen PAR-46 LED Spotlight Bulb

Nick7071

Hey guys,
I just became the proud owner of a 2014 Ford Police Interceptor and I was looking into replacing the old halogen spotlight bulb that came with it. I went on parts suppliers and ebay to look for Whelen bulbs and found they can cost upwards of $100+, which is a little bit too much for me. If anyone has one they would be willing to sell or knows a place where they can be found for a lower price, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Bvfa23

I have a Whelen 2 degree one, it has a small crack in the bottom of the lens and some corrosion on the back of it, 25 bucks and it's yours. Works fine, could just use a little silly cone on the crack, can send pics later today after I take a nap.

OP
OP
Nick7071

Nick7071

I’d definitely be interested in purchasing it off of you, can you PM and with the details whenever you have a spare moment? Thanks

LineSpotter

For that price I'll call seconds if your deal falls through.

The 2° has some great throw
I recently replaced the incandescent landing lights in my Swift with a pair of Whelen LEDs and they start lighting up the runway numbers almost twice as far out as the old ones.

John Smith

I've got one, Whelen 2 degree, $100 shipped. Perfect condition, 4 years left under warranty. Was on a hardly used patrol car for less than a year. I'll also respond!

OP
OP
Nick7071

Nick7071

I appreciate the response John Smith, your price is fair I’m still deciding with which model I want to go with though

Bvfa23

Sorry bro, haven’t been on in a while, PM in bound

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gregrsikes
Top Bottom