Whelen Par 46 Super LED on a flasher

Abacus

Premium Member
May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi all

With the above Par 46, if I connected it to a Code3 710 flasher , would I be right in that I could get the standard white "slow"alternating as well as the takedown option offered by the 710.

Thanks in advance

Where in the world did you find Whelen Par46 super leds???

I have been searching for the forever. Whelen told me that they did not make a Par46 led.

All I have been able to find is the Par36 super leds.

Please let me know where to find them...I want.. I need.. I must have!!

Can you post a picture of one please?

. If you google whelen par 36 46 you should find the flyer- . Theres a pdf on the par 36s and 46s. You cant have mine so get your own :) ( Edited as I couldnt find it on their web site now !! hmmpfh)

Ready to get my "white" one in and more ready for a red version to be released. If they were to release a red, I'd love to add a flasher to it for the old school meets new school "Red Spot."

Hollywood said:
Ready to get my "white" one in and more ready for a red version to be released. If they were to release a red, I'd love to add a flasher to it for the old school meets new school "Red Spot."

+1!! I'm just waitin' for the red ones to come out...I hope they are going to make 'em.

wow those are super nice. Ryan should do up a CTS bar with those and the par 36 in the rotators. I bet the rotators double in speed lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381