Wanted Whelen PC224 - PC227 Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Im looking for a Whelen PC 224 through PC 227 Controller for the 1991 GSP Mustang I am restoring. Anyone have one they would be willing to sell?

Thank you,

OP
OP
V

vt4cam

I'll send you a pm tomorrow with pics of what I have. Is the control head all you need?
At a minimum yes, I have the light bar for the car already but the wires were cut at the roof line of the car so I need to recreate everything between the controller and lightbar if you have a harness. If not I’m sure i can recreate.

So I have a blue 8000 bar with clear center cutouts, the amp, control head and wiring for the ws224. Also have NOS lens for the 9000 - blue & clear. Still in factory packaging.

I inadvertently told you a lie. The complete NOS lens kits I have are for LFL Liberty's. I have NOS end caps for an Edge 9000 that are blue with clear cut outs. Might have some center lenses, will have to check.

OP
OP
V

vt4cam

It has the be the 9000 to be correct for the agency/car combo. I’ll take a better look at what shape it is in tomorrow. I know it’s pretty good overall, don’t remember how faded it is.

If you would prefer to email, call or text let me know and I’ll pm you my number.

Just been busy with work. I'll get a pic up when I can. Let me know me know if you're looking for anything else.

Found a NOS lens kit for an edge bar. Think it is blue with clear end caps, but it's still wrapped up, so I don't know for sure. The part number is 01-0416553-03, model LENSKIT3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Top Bottom