Whelen Traffic Adviser Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobm

Jun 12, 2014
SW Idaho
All gone! Thanks to all who bought from me!

5 2 Whelen TACDTL1 Traffic Adviser controllers. 4 are pictured, I found a fifth one after taking the pictures. All have all their wiring attached. Asking $40 shipped each. 

Whelen TACDTL 1.jpg

Whelen TACDTL 2.jpg

Whelen TACDTL 3.jpg

Whelen TACDTL 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lcroewer

jacobm

Jun 12, 2014
SW Idaho
It looks like the Freedom uses a 2-wire TA system, so it should work if that's how yours is set up. PM me for more. 

May 23, 2013
nc
wished this would work a 8 head traffic advisor like the whelen controller i have does 

jacobm

Jun 12, 2014
SW Idaho
Sold to: nlaser11 

Sold to: Tritonhoward64

3 left, one needs a ground cable which I will try to track down and install. 

buickid

Jan 3, 2015
Honolulu, HI
These just apply straight +12V to the outputs when switched on right? I'm guessing pressing the Scan-Lock button with a small screwdriver/paperclip just applies +12V to the Scan-Lock wire going to the TA?  If so, it should work just fine with my SoundOff Signal TA, which just needs +12V applied one of four wires for left/right/warning, and a momentary +12V applied to a "pattern select" wire when setting it up, which would connect to the Scan-Lock wire.  In other words, there isn't any fancy switching circuitry in the controller itself, it's just a box of switches, right?.  If anyone else thinks this would probably work, I'll take one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.