Who have you met in person from here???

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
can't rmember his ELB alias but it was a FF guy from Slingerlands.And not far from Steve0625 so that may happen soon.

met rsmartin this past weekend, nice guy. we chatted a bit and our teeth were chattering while yapping in the cold outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
I don't know if he has mentioned it before, but I have met emtanderson51 in person. Bought some lenses off of him. I have also met John from Safety lighting as well.

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
I forgot to mention I met firemedic105. He's good people

CFD125

May 21, 2010
Carver, Mass.
I have met:

Ryan.
He stayed at my house for a week, ate all my food, and drove my Jeep to the tip of Cape Cod. Then I went to Ohio for his wedding...I stayed away for a week, ate fast food crap, and drove him crazy. LOL Just kiddin' buddy.

Dan Mathieu. Visited him on the way back from picking up a SignalStat NYPD style roof rack in New Hampshire.

Kitn1mcc. See him every year at the Springfiled, Mass. huge train show.

Rhomers. Bought a few lenses from him.

Auroura Borealis. He stopped by my auto parts store while on business in Mass. last year.

Still need to meet:

Motorolamaniac
: I just keep missing Jeff. We almost met three times.

Pimp. Seems like a great guy.

Emt anderson. Lives not too far away and I'd like to see his collection.

JennyCop. Just really like her avatar, and she knew what '59 ford taillights look like. (see John Marcsons for sale thread)

Last edited by a moderator:

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY
I've meet TVFD39 and wkr518 both on trades/sales and both in the cold :D Great guys. :thumbsup:

uniden278

Oct 10, 2011
Winthrop, MA
CFD125 Bob seems to forget, but he bought some sealed par36 bulbs and twinsonic domes from me while I was at work one day (I was able to pop out in the the parking lot). He drove an hour out of his way and I gave him a pretty good deal (I think).

BlueLineEnt Pretty sure I sold him a spectra or a syntor a few years ago. Met him halfway between our hometowns.

Plus a few others I know outside of this site...

spc2315

Mar 27, 2011
Connecticut
So far I've met;

emtanderson51 twice to make some trades/purchases and to see his man cave

amuir almost everyday lol lives a block away and a good friend of mine

413whelenman a bunch of times to make trades/purchases and has become a good friend

ctbigcat once to make a trade/purchase

Met a couple other people from here as well just their name and username slips my mind....most of the time if i dont remember the name to add to my iphone i just enter it as the item im buying/trading elightbars ie; (LIBERTY elb)

Hope to meet more of you New England elightbarsers out there soon! :)

tcfd823

May 21, 2010
CENARK
I have met... hmmm..

localhero800

pimp

grfd711

Jman423

Wallytheaviator

and probably a few others.

Soon to meet...

Firemedic105

lightbarnut

MX7Kcollector

Amanda W.

DeputyChief

Retired1

among others.

Reactions: Jman423

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
tcfd823 said:
I have met... hmmm..

localhero800

pimp

grfd711

Jman423

Wallytheaviator

and probably a few others.

Soon to meet...

Firemedic105

lightbarnut

MX7Kcollector

Amanda W.

DeputyChief

Retired1

7D9_Z28 <<<<<<<<<<Should be right there

among others.

Fixed it for you Tony

Reactions: tcfd823

bobbyj

May 1, 2012
Bellingham, MA
So far I've met:

MrLunchBox -Bought some lights off him and had him program my MPC01. Good man - enjoyed talking about blinky lights :haha:

Rohmers - He's a dick....just kidding. Good guy....he eats my food, I eat his food... You know what best men do... :p :haha:

Hope to meet more of y'all! I love meeting people who understand the fascination with lights. ;) Also love hearing other's experiences.

OTFD211

May 24, 2010
Cleveland,Oh
ChargerLighting (Mike)

Sarah @ Priority

Ryan (several times)

John Marcson

Fluffy126577

Lightbarsforsale ( John Lowman...known him for about 10 yrs.)

Medic1431 (Just started talking @ OSP auction and found out we were both members here)

Hugh

JW4x4 (Joe W. Even had dinner a few times at FDICs in the past)

Dustymedic

JPadley85 ( Friend of mine)

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
EMT-BLS said:
We really need to have a NY board-member meet-and-greet.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :celebrate: :dance: :goodpost: :salivate:
Over%20Here!.gif
:popo:

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
TritonBoulder47 said:
triton911bj - Same town and department
Tritonhoward64 - Same town and department

Mr911 - Met at an area mall for a transaction of lighting equipment

Damn, I need to get out and meet more of you guys... LOL

Got a couple new ones to add to the list... lol

MRonca - Same town and departments

TBElectric - Met at an area diner for a transaction of lighting equipment

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I met MSP1989SSP the past Saturday at Wheels & Wings in Osceola, WI. He has a great car and until today I forgot that we completed a trade a while back. Either way, great guy and ELB member!

uniden278

Oct 10, 2011
Winthrop, MA
I met member/moderator Hawkspringsfire- Got a tour of his department when I was on vacation in July. Great guy. I still owe him something in trade for one of his department shirts... No I haven't forgotten, just busy...

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
I met Peter F a couple weeks ago. He's a standup guy, hopefully I'll be able to see his collection the next time I go through his area.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
met up with bill L. again, but this time it was for 2 mini aerodynics and a parts all light streethawk.

Gonna meet up with him again sometime, he forgot some parts for a highlighter that he was gonna give me.

PS......liked the new setup

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Phoenix_Rising said:
No-one, despite extending multiple offers :(

you never offered me lol. but i cant afford to go to pa

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
FEVER and Jman when I went to FL. Very cool guys.

CovertLights.com met him to get a couple of lightheads from him when he was up my way.

Reactions: Jman423

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
I met MotorolaManiac today to pick up a few beacons and had a great time learning about his amazing collection. And he came through with the packing tape when it became obvious that three full size beacons wouldn't quite fit in my saddlebags. Thanks again!

0409131723a.jpg

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Phoenix_Rising said:
No-one, despite extending multiple offers :(

No one wants to meet the crazy bird...

GPC said:
FEVER and Jman when I went to FL. Very cool guys.

Ditto, plus Steve (who's user name I can't remember). Good group of guys.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
tsquale said:
I met up with ex416 today in Barron, WI. Very nice gentleman. I purchased a ViewPoint and Mini Vector and love them both!

Yeah, thanks for grabbing those for me. My shipping address will be PM'd to you!

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Met with wdfd24 Yeasterday. need a h1 clip for a vector and got it

Talked for about 2 hours. showed some of my coustom lights builds going out .

Showed so of those china junk 1156 leds and how bad they work in rotor lights.

Hope he makes chief in West Danby. Mans got sh@% in one sock and knows how to treat others like he wants to be treated. Even if a chief not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Good luck wdfd24

Acarlisle

Jun 20, 2010
ENFIELD,NY
chief1565 said:
Met with wdfd24 Yeasterday. need a h1 clip for a vector and got it
Talked for about 2 hours. showed some of my coustom lights builds going out .

Showed so of those china junk 1156 leds and how bad they work in rotor lights.

Hope he makes chief in West Danby. Mans got sh@% in one sock and knows how to treat others like he wants to be treated. Even if a chief not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Good luck wdfd24

Thanks chief1565. Thanks again for the clip it's just what i needed. chief1565 is a great guy to hang and talk with has a very nice collection of lights he is either working on or are ready to be shipped out.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Met up with Phoenix_rising, he crashed on my couch during his drive from FL back to PA.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Grotonems5 said:
MX7000Guy Chris lives practically next to the ambulance bay where I work, sold him some lights too.

After reviewing this, it begs the question, your lights or the amb's? :D :rolleyes: :D

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
No one has met JazzDad.

I am actually an algorithm programed and planted here by the IDL (Internet Decency League) to react to posts of scantily clad women, and counter-post sensible photos.

brain.JPG

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
JazzDad said:
No one has met JazzDad.

I am actually an algorithm programed and planted here by the IDL (Internet Decency League) to react to posts of scantily clad women, and counter-post sensible photos.

View attachment 67629

We need to have a Texas meet soon. This way I can prove to my fiancee that I am no where near as crazy as she thinks I am.... lol

Reactions: SomeBloke

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.