Lifetime LED Lights Headlight Replacement Bulbs

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
From Lifetime LED Lights

"THIS IS A PRE_ORDER, NOT IN STOCK UNTIL 8-18-14

This next generation LED headlights is brighter and more controlled than the previous model. The CREE LEDs produce 3200lm on low beam and 3600lm on high beam (each bulb), making them brighter than most HID headlights on the market. There is no need to run a harness to power these (like you have to with HID). These com with a error cancelling harness for all CANBUS systems.

Price is for a pair $249.00

Direct plug in to vehicles wiring

Custom CREE chip

Output Power: 70W

Voltage: DC12V-DC24V

Lumens: 3200LM 3600LM

Life-Span: more than 30000hrs

Color Temp.: 6500K

Construction: Copper and Aluminum

Cooling: Aluminum heat sink with fan

DOT compliant

Energy star compliant

80% energy savings over halogen bulb

Trade in program

If you have purchased a set of our 2000lm headlights and would like to upgrade we are offering a $80 trade in credit for you.

How it works:

Order the new headlights

Send back the old headlights with a copy of your receipt

Receive $80 credit to you card/paypal

Enjoy your brighter headlights."

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Any more word on that prototype 70 watt version?

Also do they make something I could use as a backup light on a 2014 ram 1500? (ie: bitch fit something?)

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
What is the lumen rating for the high beam on the 70 watt buggers? (my truck has independent low/highs, I wouldn't mind replacing the High beam.. more so with the mentioned canbus error bypass!

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
H4 and H13 Gen2 LED Headlights are available for pre-order right now. I will update once more models are available. I belive the independent high beam lumen rating will be 3600lm and the independent low beams will be 3200lm.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
The new 3200 Lumen Low and 3600 Lumen High beam headlights are available in:

H13 high/low, H4 high/low, 9007 high/low and 70WH4M for motorcycles is available at this time.

Retail price is $249.00

Last edited by a moderator:
May 21, 2010
Northeast Pa
I have brought these lights when they first came out and they are awesome espically in Northeastern Pa dark country roads with crazy deer that are hard to see with OEM bulbs. I like them so much they are the best I have invested in.

Some down falls are that I have had to take a set out and send in for warranty claim as the LED's failed(been through this 2 times now), and now am at a set that is the newest version but can't seem to get them installed in my truck without any modifications as the old ones were perfect but the new version the chip(brain area) is too long and won't fit without having to grind down the housing of the bulb motor area, and radiator frame modifications. Been in contact with lifetime LED alot and they are trying to look into the issue but not much response at the moment. 

I sugguest to all that are looking into purchasing to be prepared to not expect exact fitment depending on vehicle you are installing them in. The newest version needs lots of room behind headlight housing to fit comfortabley where the very first version was perfect fit with a the cooling fan being compact and an external ballast.

Reactions: Retired1
Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
Installed a set in two different F150's, they created RF noise that cut out the FM radio.  The replacement set came with LED's on only one side so doesn't fill the reflector.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Installed a set in two different F150's, they created RF noise that cut out the FM radio.  The replacement set came with LED's on only one side so doesn't fill the reflector.

Good to know. I was seriously considering buying a set for my 2011 F150. You have saved me from spending my money on something that will not work for me.

Thank you for this information.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
any pne put these in a 2015 Silverado yet?

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
So I was on what I think was my 4th set of headlight bulbs. Think it s m second set of fog light bulbs. Lifetime sent me the second generation headlight bulbs. There are 3 smaller leds on the new ones vs 2 large ones on old style  When I pulled up to a wall you can see that there are 3 spots on the wall.  Not sure the best way to describe it.  And the output sucks.  And every time I turn my lights on computer tells me that the right headlight is out.  Looks like they will be coming out and I will be going to regular bulbs.

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
So I was on what I think was my 4th set of headlight bulbs. Think it s m second set of fog light bulbs. Lifetime sent me the second generation headlight bulbs. There are 3 smaller leds on the new ones vs 2 large ones on old style  When I pulled up to a wall you can see that there are 3 spots on the wall.  Not sure the best way to describe it.  And the output sucks.  And every time I turn my lights on computer tells me that the right headlight is out.  Looks like they will be coming out and I will be going to regular bulbs.

were the old ones brighter than stock halogen?

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
A big issue with these is that even if the total light output is greater than a halogen bulb, the issue is the same as trying to replace the bulb in a halogen rotator with an LED. Both of them have a very precisely designed reflector and the slightest variation of where the light is coming out will throw that off and mean you get less light where you want it, and more where you don't. So in the case of headlights, that means you're likely to have less effective light to drive with at night, yet at the same time you're lighting up the pavement right in front of your bumper where you can't even see it and blinding oncoming drivers as if you've got your high beams on. Of course if your headlights were designed for LEDs like some new sealed beam headlights and a handful of newer cars' stock headlights, that's not an issue, this is only if you're replacing a light that originally had a halogen bulb and a reflector designed for that particular bulb.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
It's about time for some of the buyers of these lights to update the members.

For those who were happy with your purchase(s), are you still happy?

How many have had warranty issues?

If you had to return/ exchange, how did the process go?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.