2011 Audi A4 S-Line POV

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I agree. I'm over the moduflash up front. Ill be switching back to the quick single flash.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
theroofable said:
Looks good, just need something to the side and dash and its complete.

Nothing going to the sides, and I'm still on the fence about the dash light.

nightwolf

Oct 26, 2011
US Northeast
I'd be interested to know if you could fit a VersaStar dash light on each side behind the RVM. Twice the output as the *spitfire, and sync-able.

Edit: I used to have a spitfire in my windshield, and now have two DLX6's. I'd put money on each dlx being brighter than the spitfire (but off-axis is horrible).

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
looks just like a European police car. A luxury type police car is common in Europe. I have even seen a Audi A6 before. It would look better with clear lenses on a white car IMO.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
ERIC6913 said:
looks just like a European police car. A luxury type police car is common in Europe. I have even seen a Audi A6 before. It would look better with clear lenses on a white car IMO.

Audis A4 and A6 are common sight as patrol units in many European countries indeed, mainly the UK and Switzerland. Belgium and The Netherlands use them for highway traffic duties, as well as Germany of course, although there seems to be a preference for BMWs over there (X5 SUV and Series 3 and 5, all from the BMW factory Authority & Security Vehicle Product line)

Edmontonsecurity

May 21, 2014
Alberta canada
Looks good,

Only thing I would suggest for "low profile and not noticeable" would be throw some Hide a ways (Cannons or vertx) in the front. That eliminates the dash light, and depending how you install them/wear you install them you can easily have a X pattern be super noticeable, still utilize one switch and not have your wife... wanna hang you.

Or paint and tint a lightbar .. thats technically one light right?

Reactions: Storm4200

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
i didnt really add this bar, its just tossed up there 

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
911ep stick on the rear deck has been replaced and upgradedto a new Federal Signal ILS for a charger. Its fits on the deck perfectly and sits nice and tight against the glass.

NY743EM

Dec 3, 2015
NY
Can you explain how you installed the grill lights without removing the bumper? I have a B7RS4 and I would love to remove my dash light and hide something under the grill.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Theres a top cover that came off that gave me enough access

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I have a new GENIV MiniPhantom ULB9S with windshield mount coming in as a demo. Gonna see if it'll fit nice and tight. It i can make it inconspicuous from inside the cabin, i bet i can keep it...

Reactions: hfdemt4095

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Hooked a whelen ulf44 to the tailights and now have a 2 mode taillight flasher. Also was able to sneak a FeniexCobra 1x in the windshield. Ill post videos of both below...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.