2011 Audi A4 S-Line POV

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Thanks. For now, all im using is an 'on-off-on' metal toggle switch and a Whelen ULF44 for the taillights. The switch is mounted under the dash and completley hidden. Next time i have some free time, im going to connect the front LED DRL strips to a ULF44 flasher as well, and have them act as a HLF.

Sw1 is rear only secondary
Sw2 is everything else primary

The goal is to put a Feniex Mini4200 in it one day.

After that, i THINK, it'll be done.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Was able to sneak some more goodies in the car...
I added a a pair of Whelen PAR32 DUO Fog Light replacements, and synced them with a ULF44. I then gutted the Feneix Cobra 600 and bypassed the internal flasher, and wired it to the ULF44 as well. I added a pair of Axixtech MS3s to the rear side windows. I also was able to headliner mount a Feniex Mini4200 in the cockpit.

2010 A4
Federal Signal ILS
Whelen PAR32 DUO ***NEW***
Feniex Cobra600
Feniex Cobra 1x
Axitech MS3 *** NEW ***
Whelen ULF44

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.