2013 Dodge Charger Ideas

OP
OP
codycat91

codycat91

Which HLF did you use? I might be converting mine now after seeing your videos.
I was using the SOS Solid State ISO-model HLF, which is what I was using with the factory bulbs, and I just switched the bulbs to the LED's without knowing for sure whether they would work or not. I actually even sent SOS an email asking if they knew if LED bulbs would work, and they said "probably not."

I'm currently typing this in a reply box on my phone so I can't see my previous messages and don't remember if I linked the exact bulbs I used, but I can add that after. They are LED bulbs from Amazon with built-in CANBUS malfunction eliminators.

And like I believe I did mention, the nighttime visibility from just using the high-beams as a high-beams will blow your freaking socks off

OP
OP
codycat91

codycat91

Any issues with the way they fit in the housing? I think I'm going to pick up a set after seeing your review.
They fit very good. Not excellent. I feel like the stock bulbs had just barely a more "positive" grip when installed into the socket. I believe this is partially due to the design so that they can be rotated/adjusted to adjust the angle of the LED filement, as it's directional (but it doesn't matter for our style reflector).

I've seen some people mention they added a second o ring to make it tighter, but I didn't feel that it was necessary. So far, so good and they installed fine.

Hope that makes sense

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaron879
Top Bottom