Behind the scenes

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
New.jpg

That's right! JDI, in conjunction with Hyung Cho, LTD (Korean, not Chinese), have teamed up to produce a new shotgun lock for your police vehicles. It will incorporate an Asian knock-off version of the The Clapper®. No longer will you have to reach all the way over to your controller and look for that little, tiny switch. Just clap your hands twice, and the shotgun is ready to rock (or rack, as the case may be). There is even the added bonus that if your intended target sees you inside your cruiser clapping your hands, he'll think, 'This guy wants to kill me with that big gun. I'll just give up now'. Let me know via PM if you'd like a brochure. (You are under full obligation to purchase if you inquire.)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
All JazzDad lighting products are now shipped with, and no extra charge, 100% more light output than the power save mode. Another great reason to think JazzDad first! You're welcome.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
So new, we haven’t put together the press release yet. ELB members are getting to hear about it first, because you are such discerning customers.

• 2056 patterns.
  • Output: 1.21 gigawatts per outlet
  • 44 outlets. Hook up multiple vehicles with one flasher (wireless transceivers available at extra cost)
  • Input: only 1 amp (at 8000 volts. Step-up converters available at extra cost)
  • Low cost: $25 down, $25 per week for 25 weeks. (Plus small balloon payment, tax title & license)
  • Fully programmable (if you have a Tandy 1000, can program COBOL, and have the interface cable, available at additional cost)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Member Name: JazzDad

Business Name: JDI, LTD

Doing business since: Before recorded time

Location: Worldwide, with a current franchise application for Mars

Email Address: sales@jazzdad.jdi

Phone Number: unlisted

Business Address: Oh, here and there

Primary Contact(s): JazzDad, KG

Business Type: What you need, we got

Product Types: Lights, sirens, electronics, baked goods

Brands offered:The best- only JDI

eLightbars Member Since: like, way back, dood!

References: Nearly every GOOD member on ELB

eLightbars Discounts: 1% off every purchase over 1,000,000,00 Yuan (元)

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
JazzDad said:
Member Name: JazzDad
Business Name: JDI, LTD

Doing business since: Before recorded time

Location: Worldwide, with a current franchise application for Mars

Email Address: sales@jazzdad.jdi

Phone Number: unlisted

Business Address: Oh, here and there

Primary Contact(s): JazzDad, KG

Business Type: What you need, we got

Product Types: Lights, sirens, electronics, baked goods

Brands offered:The best- only JDI

eLightbars Member Since: like, way back, dood!

References: Nearly every GOOD member on ELB

eLightbars Discounts: 1% off every purchase over 1,000,000,00 Yuan (元)

God I don't think I've ever been more tempted to go rogue... Move this into the official listings and just sit back and watch the chaos!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
foxtrot5 said:
God I don't think I've ever been more tempted to go rogue... Move this into the official listings and just sit back and watch the chaos!

GO rogue? You can't even see rogue in the rear-view mirror. :razz:

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Hey Jazz.... is it true what I've heard? a lil bird heard from a worm that was crawling near a elephant dungpile outside of the garbage shoot of your plant that there is now 50% more

packaging peanuts in every box?

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
FreshDave04 said:
Hypothetically, what kind of process would one have to complete in order to be considered for a JDI distributorship?

Probably not a $10,000 screw job of your potential dealers....

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
You're rolling up to the fire. It might be foggy or night time. Everyone is straining to find the nearest fire hydrant. Well,no more. Just sit back and enjoy the ride with the new JazzDad RadioHydrant. Attach the RadioHydrant transponder to any make of hydrant. As your apparatus approaches, the radio in your truck "pings" the nearest hydrant and gives you the distance and direction on your GPS unit. (Plugs into the backup camera option of most newer GPS units. Available at additional cost.) Each RadioHydrant kit comes with the transponder, antenna and short length of coax to couple the two pieces. The antenna is also sheathed in retro-reflective material for an added failsafe. Order yours today!

P1040527.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
its on a hydrant silly heads..... ITS WATER POWERED!!!

JAZZ charghes all the utilitys used by the device to the utility companys....

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Well, I'm a little embarrassed to say this but each unit takes 244 A36 button batteries. But y'all have given me some great ideas to take back to the engineering team.

Teaser: Here's Bud Stevens, the head of R&D, testing something new.

listen.png

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
its a rail fan dream come true!!!

train recognition headphones.. it lets you identify which way the train is coming!!! (or it has a 50 percent chance of being right.. tee hee hee)

MESDA6

Jun 2, 2010
Central IL and PHX
JazzDad said:
You're rolling up to the fire. It might be foggy or night time. Everyone is straining to find the nearest fire hydrant. Well,no more. Just sit back and enjoy the ride with the new JazzDad RadioHydrant. Attach the RadioHydrant transponder to any make of hydrant. As your apparatus approaches, the radio in your truck "pings" the nearest hydrant and gives you the distance and direction on your GPS unit. (Plugs into the backup camera option of most newer GPS units. Available at additional cost.) Each RadioHydrant kit comes with the transponder, antenna and short length of coax to couple the two pieces. The antenna is also sheathed in retro-reflective material for an added failsafe. Order yours today!

View attachment 60563

I'm probably not supposed to show you this, but the Google Car captured this a few days ago at the JDI Research Facility. I'd say he's working on the next generation propane version.

Piped-Propane-Tank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Some of the ladies in the JDI corporate office typing pool.

typing pool.png

Maybe I should have posted this in the longest thread. These women are hot! :drooling:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ohh look site leak!!!

Fast

Attack

Response

Truck

S iren

fartalert.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JDI is looking at further expanding our offerings. We are considering branching out into the upfitting arena. Recently, a customer came to us asking us to improve their side warning and protection. We installed 3 Pheanicks Cannons for them. Your feedback of this project will be helpful.

cannons.jpg

If this was video, you'd notice the sequential pattern.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
would be a good system if you could improve on the flash(reload) rate

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
All kidding aside, JazzDad manufactures all of it's emergency response equipment in the USA. All of our parts come from US manufacturers, or at least from the US and its territories. Well, its territories and nations that are friendly to the US. Er, all of them aren't exactly on friendly terms with the US, but at least they aren't openly hostile. Bottom line: we don't get any of our components from Cuba or North Korea.

From time to time we'll get a supplier trying to get us to buy from them. I thought you'd enjoy seeing this brochure that was sent to me.

Product list.pdf

Attachments

• Product list.pdf
    313 bytes · Views: 109

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
Too many styles to suit the application? So bright even a picture would burn eyes? Gen 6? 122 patterns? 88 colors? An old fashion bar for nostalgia vehicle? Caution: sharp Edge? Street Hog? Popsicle styling lights?

All funny, but "Maybe not burn eyes" is the funniest!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JDI is presently taking advanced orders for our upcoming collectable, commemorative beacon. It will be styled after the classic JDI Model 204, but will be entirely different. Send lots of money now to reserve yours. More details to come, including (perhaps) photos.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
In celebration of Daylight Saving Time ending, all JDI emergency response items are now 20% off.

Just use the code "WhyCan'tCongressLeaveAnythingAlone?" when you check out.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Due to an interesting mix-up in our procurement department, JDI will be offering, for a limited time, #10 cans of tomato sauce. Use them for prop blood in your next training exercise, or for pizza sauce at your next department fundraiser. The possibilities are quite limitless. Specify if you want:

• basil & garlic,
  • onion & oregano, or
  • pumpkin spice. ( Hey, don’t ask me. :confused: )

With each case, we’ll throw in a bonus item as our way of saying thanks for taking these off our hands.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
No, but our sauce can be eaten al fresco. Order now!

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
JazzDad said:
No, but our sauce can be eaten al fresco. Order now!

I ordered 6 cans last week, imagine my surprise when I go for the mail this morning and find 6 CATS on my doorstep. Musta been a typo on the order form or something

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ohh good, glad I wasn't the only one then but when I ordered 3 pallets, I got a bunch of skinny girls dancing to their own shows....

ballets for those who don't "get it"

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
We probably have the only employees that were actually looking forward to having their health insurance canceled and going to the Affordable Care plans. But then they found ACA didn't offer vision coverage either.

If the felines or tight-clad cavorters are not to your liking, remember JDI's 1.00% satisfaction guarantee! (Some of your money will be cheerfully :mad: refunded.)

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
I can't wait until JazzDad Industries begins making fire apparatus and ambulances! Because everyone needs 300-foot extension ladders with 80-foot stay poles!

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
JazzDad said:
We probably have the only employees that were actually looking forward to having their health insurance canceled and going to the Affordable Care plans. But then they found ACA didn't offer vision coverage either.

If the felines or tight-clad cavorters are not to your liking, remember JDI's 1.00% satisfaction guarantee! (Some of your money will be cheerfully :mad: refunded.)

Just looked up in the JDI Wiktionary/Thesaurus, "will be" is interchangeable with "may be, but not likely". Also it does not mention in what denominations, or even which country's currency. Last time I got Rupees!!!

Always gotta watch the fine print!!!!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Minotaur VI.jpg

JDI’s new pager, the Minotaur VI®, will be debuted at the 2014 International Emergency Equipment Convention in Bruges, Belgium on 13 Feburary. The beauty of this device is its simplicity. When you are “toned out”, this little fellow wakes you from even the soundest sleep with a gentle tap. No more worries about battery chargers or broken belt clips. Reserve yours now. Be the first in your “labyrinth” to own a Minotaur VI®!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I’m happy to announce JDI’s lengthy copyright infringement lawsuit against another emergency equipment manufacturer, which shall remain unnamed, has been settled in our favor. We will be able to continue offering our lightbars without concern that prospective buyers might be confused. As you all know, these best selling items were the JazzSonic®, JazzStrobe® and the JazzStream®.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.