Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I will find out Thursday when going to the countys office if I passed the background check for the new job... after 8 years I might be finally out of this place....

if I don't decide to do it part time...

Vill... hope all is alright

Sooooo I called viviox to see if i could just purchase a few things from them to test.  They won't do so without all of my information in a dealer application.  I sincerely hope they provide all of theirs because people have raised some serious questions about them.  Does seem like a lot of hiding and really... its the same products as awl and numerous other guys... same importer.

I'm on the fence..... i figured i'd give them a shot because the markups are insane... but my history with asian stuff has not been good.... 

Reactions: tsquale
I do to. especially korean

sooooo i'm pretty sure star kicked the nforces ass with the new interior bars

btw. I have yet to get a call from viviox... great customer service there....

A lot of work on the farm and at home... More wasp stings today. I think at this point I'd rather have poison ivy.

But all is well I can head my finger now this morning I couldn't.

On shift tomorrow, hope it's busy..... Been too quite

Last edited by a moderator:
on the side o f town i dont like today 

so i was noticing nothing has been given away in about 3 weeks now

Back in for my final 8 of the week...  I was going to install the Pegasus and 4200 on my days off, but the Pegasus will have to wait...  There is a recall on the Durangos and Grand Cherokees for the wiring in the sun visors...  ( Sun Visor Recall )  And the notification I got said I have to wait until AFTER ther 15th to call and schedule an appointment...  There is also another recall for the brake booster... ( Brake Booster Recall

But I think I'm going to start to install the 4200 on my days off, as long as the seat removal process goes decent...  lol

Back in for my final 8 of the week... I was going to install the Pegasus and 4200 on my days off, but the Pegasus will have to wait... There is a recall on the Durangos and Grand Cherokees for the wiring in the sun visors... ( Sun Visor Recall ) And the notification I got said I have to wait until AFTER ther 15th to call and schedule an appointment... There is also another recall for the brake booster... ( Brake Booster Recall )

But I think I'm going to start to install the 4200 on my days off, as long as the seat removal process goes decent... lol
Didn't see that on the news but I'm sure if gm had the recall it'd be all over

I didn't see that on the news either.

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Didn't see that on the news but I'm sure if gm had the recall it'd be all over
I didn't see that on the news either.

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
I didn't see them on the news either, but after the GM debacle, they probably put out the recalls after they got 2-3 complaints...  lol

I dropped my phone and the screen cracked all to hell

I dropped my phone and the screen cracked all to hell
I cracked my second screen last week...  Same circumstances at the first...  I put the phone in my pocket, took it out to answer a text and the screen was busted...  Although this time not as severely as last time...  This time its just a couple cracks...  Last time it was to the point of almost shattered...  I still have to wait until march for my upgrade, so I'm just going to have to deal with it...  lol

Reactions: GPC
ive never cracked a phone screen. ran over buy a semi, and chopped to bits by a lawn mower yes.

prob wont either

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever had a dealer make you hate a vehicle brand?

lol... Sorry T...

I guess I can give away another FEVER Elite Membership over the next day or so...
Bah already have a membership. Free blinkies???

I'm just commenting so the greedy MF'er above me cant win

And I am just going to comment because I don't want Alec to win. 

I'm not allowed to win anymore. Nic tried to get me to send back my T6 already

Reactions: GPC

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1