Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

So long time no see. Popping in to up my post count (like that even matters to me). Going full time on the ambulance at my second job, thinking about cutting back on the dispatch job and only doing 2 12s instead of three. Save that extra money on gas.

Reactions: GPC
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Ollie.

attachicon.gif
uploadfromtaptalk1410628202038.jpg
go buy your membership so i can refund it as your prize, fool.  

Reactions: Skippy and GPC
we had a the driver and a spotter in our squads truck. the guy I was spotting was having a lil trouble so I got out to ground guy him in "the box".  the EVOC test giver said we were the only ones to "do it right" cause the spotter is not supposed to sit in the vehicle the whole time...

I did it in a time of 8:59 which was better than most. the fastest was 6:29. one of the squad members is a city park guard were I worked year before last. he had the slowest time of 12+ minutes and hit 15 cones....

Reactions: tsquale
we had a the driver and a spotter in our squads truck. the guy I was spotting was having a lil trouble so I got out to ground guy him in "the box". the EVOC test giver said we were the only ones to "do it right" cause the spotter is not supposed to sit in the vehicle the whole time...

I did it in a time of 8:59 which was better than most. the fastest was 6:29. one of the squad members is a city park guard were I worked year before last. he had the slowest time of 12+ minutes and hit 15 cones....

..- ... .- ..- ... .- ..- ... .-

How the hell do I have a cold with this weather

Checking in...  Still pissed about bot being able to install anything on my days off...  I'll be stealing the stuff I need from my dad during the week... So with any luck I'll get the 4200 installed...  Gotta call the local Dodge dealership on Tuesday and schedule an appointment for recall work... 

I got all the main cables pulled today. That was a good 5 hours.

Tomorrow's wire connecting and electronic board mounting day.

Hopefully I get the proper setina delivery early this coming week.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
t- 11 days until the new job starts....

non English speaking Hispanics don't understand English this morning... (or any other time I guess)

the company I work for has training classes for their new hires. this Hispanic gal was 4 minutes late. we are under strict instructions that if they aren't here by 6:15 to tell them to go home and reschedule.. 20 minutes later this gal and her dad are still here trying to make phone calls about why they cant come in..... :crazy:

Penn State won again so it was another Monday with a free DD iced coffee!! [emoji106]

meant to post this yesterday..

so sunday night me and the gf go to a local steakhouse for her dinner break for work.

We are done with the meal and I go outside to a group of "bikers" (couples on bikes and a few more) standing in front of my car and a guy is taking pictures. they were laughing and one of the gals says "this must be his car" as im going for my door (gee you think)

I said yes it is why...

the guy taking pictures said "we thought it was funny that a car that says emergency on had been wrecked"

The  "this must be his car lady" asked me what happened. I told them about my hydroplaning off the road and under a guard rail story...

then one of the other people in the group said, " we thought this was a wrecked cop car"

yes, because police departments drive KIAs!!!

I suspect my kia us now on somebody's facebook page

:weird:

meant to post this yesterday..

so sunday night me and the gf go to a local steakhouse for her dinner break for work.

We are done with the meal and I go outside to a group of "bikers" (couples on bikes and a few more) standing in front of my car and a guy is taking pictures. they were laughing and one of the gals says "this must be his car" as im going for my door (gee you think)

I said yes it is why...

the guy taking pictures said "we thought it was funny that a car that says emergency on had been wrecked"

The  "this must be his car lady" asked me what happened. I told them about my hydroplaning off the road and under a guard rail story...

then one of the other people in the group said, " we thought this was a wrecked cop car"

yes, because police departments drive KIAs!!!

I suspect my kia us now on somebody's facebook page

:weird:
blah blah blah blah.....

have you gotten a fever elite membership yet? 

Reactions: GPC
nope

might get one next pay day

go purchase it so i can refund it... u win... even if you dont have facebook or twitter....

AWWWWW gee thanks wally :D

AWWWWW gee thanks wally :D
im feeling generous.... lol jk   honestly you post whore in here so much it is unfair that you never win anything because of it. I'm sure you spread the word outside of facebook and twitter enough... 

Besides... if you dont.... you will after you see the elite pricing structure 

I get compliments on my lighting (besides being a wrecked cop car) and I always recommend the 2 brands of lights I use.  this and microman.

Ill just send them your way if they want to buy any products you offer.

Funny you should mention that... my most recent acquisition gives me access to MM

Free DD's ? this may have merit
 Yup. Download their APP and every time Penn State wins there will be a perk on there for a free iced or hot coffee just for Monday. Cant beat that especially on a Monday.

Order Placed. extremely great pricing.

now I can get one dash light 2 replace the 2 im using now :yes:

Yup. Download their APP and every time Penn State wins there will be a perk on there for a free iced or hot coffee just for Monday. Cant beat that especially on a Monday.

not quite where i was going with that....

Checking in for 12 again...  Getting ready to tear apart the Custom Liberty...  Might make a custom mini ILS bar with my Star DL-16 frame, Fed Sig Intelli-Flasher and Solaris heads...  lol  Gonna be more parts for sale soon...  

So this one crew was bitching about being here early because they had a bunch of stuff to load. So I get here early and they are nowhere close to being ready.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1