Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

so I went to my home county's fair last night with the GF. we rode a few rides and we (aka I) decide we are going to do the "zombie" haunted house attraction. after "convincing" her to go through it we had a 6-7 yr old girl in front of us going through alone.

this attraction is one of those 48 foot semi trailer haunted houses. the hallways with the fake scary things were about as wide as my shoulders. It was pitch black in there so you couldn't see where you were going. the lil girl was panicking and she asked my gf to help her. I told my gf to hold her hand and help her through....

well we went around the first corner and the lil girl is saying "mr mr please help me im scared"

so I tell my gf again to help her. she didn't answer...... I started feeling around for her and all I felt was the 3 walls and the lil girl.

the girl grabs my arms and wraps her self in them and panics.

ive got about 4 people behind me by now.

I turn the girl around, and  with one hand and im feeling for the next curb in the wall and shes clinging on to the other one. as I get both of us out of there my GF is outside the haunted house yelling " whats taking you so long"...

she said she got scared and got the hell out of there.

women.... LOL

ohh and I guess "stranger danger" doesn't apply when your scared in a haunted house either... :undecided:

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
 And we have another "whose light is the brightest" post that just started. :popcorn:   :popcorn:

Just play detective and work on a case.

Reactions: GPC
Back in for my final 8 of the week...  

Went and saw my friend at the Dodge Dealership today...  I walked up to the service desk and she looks at me and said: "You have recall work, don't you...?"  LoL  I gave her the recall papers and she said that they have the parts for the visor recall, but she wasn't sure about the brake booster...  So I'm scheduled for Next Friday to take it in for the recall work, and hopefully get them both done at them same time...  

Sadly, this mean I can't install my Pegasus until after next Friday...   :sadcry:

BUT, I did visit my dad and steal an 18MM Deep wall socket today...  So tomorrow and Friday the seats are coming out of the Durango and the 4200 is going in...  

I might even start my aftermarket stereo install too...  At least get the runs for the amp done so I can just drop it in after I build my sub box...  

t - 8 days till new job.

12 hour day today

Harvest season means busy as heck when not on shift.....

Also to go a few pages back just found gatorade lime cucumber. I'll say I'm sold its awesome. Added the gal at the gas station said steer clear of the peanut butter cup monster energy drink. "It is ok to start then adds a coat of diabetes to your mouth"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: uniden278
Harvest season means busy as heck when not on shift.....

Also to go a few pages back just found gatorade lime cucumber. I'll say I'm sold its awesome. Added the gal at the gas station said steer clear of the peanut butter cup monster energy drink. "It is ok to start then adds a coat of diabetes to your mouth"
Peanut butter cup Monster? Lime Cucumber Gatorade? The fuck is wrong with drink makers today?

Reactions: GPC
Mornin' y'all...  Just finished breakfast, and watching the news...  

Gonna head out to the garage in a bit...  Gonna remove the 2nd and 3rd row seats in the Durango so I can get the 4200 installed...  Also, gonna slightly take apart the Pegasus and run its cable so I don't have to remove the seats again next week after my recall work...  lol  So today will be filled with wires...  lol

thanks doug

just woke up, worked late and didnt fall asleep til after 0530

:coffee:

i really like getting up past 530

come in today at noon. so far i have once again went to the barber shop, ate chineese, an went and paid bills, all while on the clock...

too bad its over with after this week.

4 shifts left at this place till the new job.

I may possibly hate you

Anyhow you want to attempt to take more of my money Sunday?

sittin in the shack while the other guards are having a "training (*cough* bitch out *cough*) session"

gonna run all day till the runnins done...

(not really, just finishing his cadence)

Gee guess who had to be at work at 4 AM

got off at 8 last night and back 8 hours later  :crazy:  

I've had three hours of sleep and im working 12 hours today so this shall be fun... 

email says new dashlight will be here this afternoon  :D

Got a call from the cardiologist at work. He wants my pcr and the report from our AED. I'm thinking that means we'll have a legit save.

Class 1 pd was on the road and pulled in to the place and started chest compressions about 2 min after tones, our bls squad showed up and applied the aed and shocked at apx the 4 min mark. I placed a king airway shock a 2ed time we got a tight Junctional rhythm, als was arriving and lost it again shock, als gave 2 amps of lido and he was loaded and away we went.

I rode in to help als, he was tugging at the tube and grabbed my hand when I tried to place a pulse ox. High BP but still had one. Arrived at the Ed and they RSI'd him and we left.

The hospital called and wanted everything we had and als had. We have the lifepak 1000 AED, and they have a continuous recording feature and events feature. We sent both down and I'm guessing will be walking out of the unit in a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1