Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Thanks for the tip but I already have it. Got it back in August just didn't use I yet.

you haven't used it yet? I used mine within 5 minutes and upgraded dashlights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

out with the old (dual python)

old.jpg

in with the new (dual 2 color appolo)

new.jpg

Today may be the last day here at this job. ill find out tomorrow when I start the new one if they are changing shifts on the 3rd like the road guys are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TritonBoulder47
you haven't used it yet? I used mine within 5 minutes and upgraded dashlights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

out with the old (dual python)

attachicon.gif
old.jpg

in with the new (dual 2 color appolo)

attachicon.gif
new.jpg

Today may be the last day here at this job. ill find out tomorrow when I start the new one if they are changing shifts on the 3rd like the road guys are.
Yeah yeah I know I'm a little slow and undecided. Well I will blame it on looking for another truck. [emoji1]

there are no words to say how P--sed off you get when you have a grocery cart full of stuff and come to realize that check you hold is not, in fact a check like your manager told you, and is instead a direct deposit slip: AND the money isnt in your account yet. 13 hours, i coulda looked. never occured to me though...

not the ending i needed to my day

Yay!!! Its recall day!!!  My appointment is at 1030...  Hopefully it will get done quick enough for my to possibly get the Pegasus installed...  

Guys another easy way to win is to play against Fever in fantasy football.

Or...

Another easy way to win is to loosen the fittings on a gas appliance in your home and build up a tolerance to carbon monoxide before you bring your date back to your place.

Get it?

What are you saying wow about? You know you did that with Doug.

Thank you, slow gas leak!

Reactions: GPC
easy?   hmm... i still think my 1 win has us about even score wise
Ladies and Gentlemen, the only man to brag about winning one game out of three so far. Also I have won more money than you.  

New day at new job wasn't too bad. Unfortunately my t I is calling off so 5 hour turnaround for me

whats that funny maple thingy flapping in the breeze??

In other news some kid is smoking something with his recently posted for sale thread. Good gracious you would think his lights are made of gold. :crazy:

sooooo I will give away one old style t6 (blue) sometime this weekend. (yeah i know one light head sucks, but the buyout killed me so its on to getting rid of oddball stuff)

I hate this crap, I can not for the life of me decide weather I should get Whelen M6s for the side of my ranch hand pushbumper and weather I should get 2 or 4 Whelen M7s for the front.............. uuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh I can't decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can be voted off the Island?

Im not a good swimmer....

No... the key thing here is who do you all trust to be your vendors of choice.  

Currently several shady, split personality, company impersonating, craptastic people out there trying to do it. 

No... the key thing here is who do you all trust to be your vendors of choice.  

company impersonating
BUY FRUM me FEVAR WHELEN FENIEX fOR leSS

I have a light, buy it :D

day 3 at the new job. liking it so far

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1