Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

1st shift on the wrong side of town.... :rolleyes:

15 years in the emergency services and never had a cardiac arrest on the limited access highway. Over the weekend there were 2 within a 1/4 mile and about 20 hours apart. Ya never know what's next

Reactions: MEVS06
We had a double od on heroin. My pt 4mg of narcan didn't effect him at all...

Well till 1 min left in the transport he woke up. Tried to place an opa before getting the et out but his jaw was locked. Uncorrected snoring resp. I wanted to nasally intubate but the sup didn't let me. (I am an intern after all) so I placed an npa instead.

Later that day he was on ecmo and survival flight to university of Michigan.

According to his friend it says the first time they did heroin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FFParker
Yaaaay. Im here. Some people here are queer (strange maybe gay) and that is all. As a russian on youtube says, Have nice day.

waiting on a few more items to come in the mail to finish up  my fantasmagorical  Christmas light show! I'm 80% done with it now. my neighbors daughters are like "its so pretty its like Christmas...."

:D

at work on second shift. definetly liking this warmer weather

Completed a lot on the new house yesterday. Swapped out flourescent tube lights in the basement with recessed ceiling lights, installed a storm door, new service door for the garage, and installed GFI outlets in the bathroom and kitchen since the original ones weren't GFI. Just relaxing today.

Reactions: GPC
This thread is still around?

Interesting...

Back to the grind...  

I got to rock the "Back-Up Response Vehicle" on Saturday...  lol  Had to swap the wheels/tires on the H3, so the wife took the Durango for the day...  Right as I was about to start the task, the tones drop for an MVA...  So I had to scramble to find a lightbar (luckily I had the responder I just made Blue/Amber) threw it on the roof and away I went...  When I got back to the house I swapped the wheels/tires and threw my LED DashKing on the dash just in time for another MVA...  lol

H3 Lights.jpg

However, my wife was less than impressed when she returned home and found I was gone (at the second MVA), and texted to see where I was...  I told her at an MVA but I'd be home shortly...  As I parked the H3 back in the garage she promptly requested that I remove "those god damn lights"...  lol

Well then..

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416927171.950375.jpg

Technology is wonderful but I thought things get smaller with new technology. New radio on left and current radio on right.

#tonkatoy

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416927171.950375.jpg

Technology is wonderful but I thought things get smaller with new technology. New radio on left and current radio on right.

#tonkatoy
How do you like that radio im looking for a new one. And whats that console you have in the background?

But but its submersible for up to 30 minutes!! [emoji16]

Oh and don't even get me started on the [emoji385][emoji385][emoji385].
it has to be water resistant, too many units were getting destroyed when the new owners started crying when it came time to pay for it :haha:

today is my Monday....

last of the Christmas light display has showed up today so I got to get it up tomorrow before the big night thursday

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1