Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Back in for an other 12...  I just prepped some Mac & Cheese for my supper tonight...  Gonna make some Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese...  

That call for a medical assist when the patient is having difficulty breathing/weakness. At least until EMS tells them the FD is on the way to carry her out of her mobile home and over the railing because she is to large/heavy (450+) and wont fit any other way. Then she mysteriously feels better and can walk well on her own. :D

(my back says thanks)

Reactions: SomeBloke
That call for a medical assist when the patient is having difficulty breathing/weakness. At least until EMS tells them the FD is on the way to carry her out of her mobile home and over the railing because she is to large/heavy (450+) and wont fit any other way. Then she mysteriously feels better and can walk well on her own. :D

(my back says thanks)

Let me guess she also had a minimum of 72 word dyspnea...?

Checking in...  Can't wait to get this 8 hour shift done, then off for 3 days...  Although, it looks like tomorrow night I may have to fire the wood stove up for the first time...  lol  I guess I can't complain too much...  Making it this far without starting it up is pretty good...  lol

f me... i forgot to pick a winner because ive been busy.. guess the post above me can win a shirt

Bummer guess I didn't make it to the top of the ladder on time. One rung short of a freebie [emoji16]

depends on the material :D

Thank you. I'm hoping to have it mostly complete in a week or so. I need to work up some better shelving for the smaller items.
NIce...  I'm hoping this spring to insulate and wall up my garage...  Then I'll probably move my bars back into the garage for display...  Not sure yet though...  Once I get my bar project going, I'll probably put a couple in there (operational)...  So many projects, so little time/money...  lol

Bought a scanner off of Ebay on Sunday the 9th. Add said expect the item in 5-7 days which normally means sooner in most cases. Just got a email this morning saying that my product is in sight and should arrive within 5 business days. I couldn't resist emailing back and asking for a tracking number unless it is being delivered by horse back. :lol:

Bought a scanner off of Ebay on Sunday the 9th. Add said expect the item in 5-7 days which normally means sooner in most cases. Just got a email this morning saying that my product is in sight and should arrive within 5 business days. I couldn't resist emailing back and asking for a tracking number unless it is being delivered by horse back. :lol:
or it could be delayed because the jackass sender sent it to the wrong person

Reactions: paff2
NIce... I'm hoping this spring to insulate and wall up my garage... Then I'll probably move my bars back into the garage for display... Not sure yet though... Once I get my bar project going, I'll probably put a couple in there (operational)... So many projects, so little time/money... lol
I hear you there. I was fortunate that the house needs little work and was recently remodeled.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1