Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

:diggrave:   :sleepy:   :sleepy:   :sleepy:   :sleepy:

I remember the beginning of FEVER...

back when chat had less people in it that hated bacon

Close call, JM almost won *whew*

WOOO Thanks Nic!

:duh:    I keep thinking you bought that thing new for some reason. Whats the recommended oil life on the Durango?
The "Oil Change Needed" warning message is duty cycle controlled by the computer, so it varies by driving style...  I just put full synthetic in it and I usually change every 5K...  

Congrats Alec!!!  

The "Oil Change Needed" warning message is duty cycle controlled by the computer, so it varies by driving style...  I just put full synthetic in it and I usually change every 5K...  

Congrats Alec!!!  

interesting. The wifes new Camry runs a zero weight synthetic, and the recommended oil life is 10,000 miles. I was curious if that was a Toyota thing or if most new cars were like that.

My moms Corollas (her previous 2013 and her current 2014) are the same way...  Not sure of the oil weight, but their service is every 10K...  

The Durango calls for 5W-20, which is a little different for me since the Av and the H3 run 5W-30...  PLus the Durango takes 7 quarts...   :eek:   

Although I found it weird that my Av (V8) and the H3 (I5) both use 6 quarts, and the filter for the H3 is bigger than the one for the Av...  lol

awake, barely. guess i was tired, 3 calls went out over night, am assuming i just shut my pager off. :coffee:

now to clean myself up and drive an hour for interview

I weedeated 4 yards yesterday...

didn't get to the starter on the truck so didn't go mow.

went to harbor freight to get some more wiring supplies to finish up the car.. supposed to be cooler this week!

no.

My mom is picking up her new car on Friday they had to do a dealer trade for it. I got dealer invoice plus rebates. I went through the dealer we just got our medic truck from and he gave me the x pricing and every rebate we could.

Ended up getting a 2015 Ford Explorer xlt with every option but 20" wheels and a sunroof.

So I need to get some lights for a trailblazer.

put them on the jeep with electrical tape over the green half

Are you guys really that restricted on what you can use on your pov? I dont think I am at all because I have red clear amber hlf and green for a quick second lol. Decided I didnt like the green

Are you guys really that restricted on what you can use on your pov? I dont think I am at all because I have red clear amber hlf and green for a quick second lol. Decided I didnt like the green
and then some. see the state light law thread, its kinda ridiculous

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468