Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Lager%20Louts.gif

I dont even feel right complaining about this knowing all Nic has been through but, my back is killing me tonight and I have no idea what I did to it. 

Could be a degenerative disk issue.

One of the guys at work found out that after he had a minor back injury that his lumbar and coccyx are fused wrong. It happens in a pretty fair amount of people. So could be minor and have a predisposition to an injury

Reactions: Jarred J.
Reading that quickly made you sound bizarre
only that makes me bizarre? i gotta be slippin :p
Can anyone see this post?
what did i tell you about using invisible ink in the forums??? now go to dougs room and think what you've done

Last edited by a moderator:
so marvel is trying to turn THOR into a WOMAN!

also my job is really pissing me off today

Did some work on the hoe today. Its a good thing I am rewiring everything. Apparently when I left the windows down over night a squirrel or mouse got in the tahoe and chewed its way through the wires to get out. Shit, more than i wanted to get into but it needs to be done. So ultimately a fresh install.

Work in the a.m. pt in the evening.

after taking a nap and not  being able to get ahold of a friend i went to oreillys and got  a starter for the f150

had just enough room between the frame and my nose to get a piece of paper between then which is why i couldnt get a pair of safety glasses on to keep 20 year rust from getting in my eyes....

ohh well thats done, next project.

and to mow the yards i havent been able to do since the truck wouldnt start witout tackeing 20 tries.....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468