Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Took last night off from work, and went to visit my Grandfather-In-Law at the hospital (knee replacement surgery)  Got a good nights sleep, and now its game time...  Running to Hope Depot and Tractor Supply for some install supplies and hopefully I'll get some stuff done on the Durango today...

Took last night off from work, and went to visit my Grandfather-In-Law at the hospital (knee replacement surgery) Got a good nights sleep, and now its game time... Running to Hope Depot and Tractor Supply for some install supplies and hopefully I'll get some stuff done on the Durango today...

i still wanna know how you aint dont jack to that thing and its one of the top 5 install threads ?? :confused:

i still wanna know how you aint dont jack to that thing and its one of the top 5 install threads ?? :confused:
because you morons feed into it.  

I did the stats on the most popular threads of last week.. it was rediculous

yup

almost time to get off work. a nap shall be had then the mowing will begin!

:sleepy: ...... :coffee: ..... :satan: ......... :goodevil: ........ :satan: ..... :poke: ...... :whistle: ........ :explode: ........ :whistle: .... :crackup:

Just got off work, possible a buddy of mine has the alternator for my tahoe. So time to get some shorts on and grab some heat shrink and solder and get busy on the tahoe. I should be able to finish running all the new wire by the time he gets her tonight!

Would they let you drive it to the county line and park it at somewhere like a gas station

Would they let you drive it to the county line and park it at somewhere like a gas station
Nope. I'll be the only officer without a take home vehicle, and they will expect me to leave my vehicle at the shelter when I'm on call. That place is unattended at night, with no cameras. I'm going to ask if they are going to be accepting liability if anything happens to my vehicle while they are forcing me to leave it there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468