Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

We don't need to hear about your man dates, ginger. What you do on your own time....

who are you?!?

and what did you do with my horse?

im from the gubment... and you no longer have a horse

so one of guards didnt get her security license because of an incident 20 years ago 

now she has to clear that issue up if she wants to come back

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bacon Hater is being a douche and won't come eat lunch with me.

to FRIGGIN HOT today... 2 air conditioners in this oven and its still 90

aint exactly a fridge here either, rain inbound tho so hopefully it'll cool some

Ugh. It was rainy today and i think im sick. In bed all day woth no strength. When i was sposed to be gutting the truck again. Plus the wife is giving me hell. Cant friggin win today.

Checkin in again...  Last 8 of the week...  

Hopefully I can sell some more stuff soon, or I'm going to start buying LEGOs...  lol

Checkin in again... Last 8 of the week...

Hopefully I can sell some more stuff soon, or I'm going to start buying from LEDO... lol

dear god he's gone to the dark side. its starts with LEDO, next thing you know its an STL christmas display

Reactions: tsquale and MEVS06
I've been working on maps every shift this week.... I have a few left.

Not a map test but updating them... Making new ones and creating a standard for them

you did not just ignore my epic burn with a post about ..... maps :bonk:

well folks, its been real, but this bird is out. night all

turns out the water at work is funky, so whilst i shat the past 2 days like a sonofa, i have not today, and for this, my anus is thankful

Reactions: GPC and tsquale
Heh. Apparently this thread has degraded to bodily function discussions. What's next, getting laid discussion (or lack thereof)? If that's the case I may as well just go back to lurking on hamsexy....

I am really rundown and not feeling good lately.... I need to not. Pick up as many shifts.... Today is my normal day though so I'm going in. Hopefully I'm on the back seat and not an EO today

Related to the calls. I had a pt that stated "my heart has gone in to a-fib again" his wife said the same thing when she was calling her kin folk. He had a hr bouncing form 157(when we arrived) to 88 to 122 back to 73 in to the 150s it was crazy.

He was throwing PACs like it was cool. He had a-fib that there was no doubt. But the PACs had their own P wave

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan