Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Ugh...the one time I need Carolina to be bad and they can't even do that right.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
last day at work for a couple of days. got to finish up the GF's christmas presents on my day off

Reactions: GPC

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Geez, what happened guys? Almost 24 hrs an nobody posted?!?..man.!.!.

In other news, wish I had my scene lights

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Trying my best to educate people in the way of proper lighting set up to avoid UFOs. ( useless flickering objects)

It's painfully hard especially when so many installers like to promote split heads and flickering patterns.

Reactions: Skippy

Skippy

Jul 3, 2010
Florida, USA
I like the UFO term.  I thought i had it licked explaining "big blocks of light" but the last cars we got still had 2 split avengers in the back instead of solid. changed back by someone because "it looks better"

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I like the UFO term.  I thought i had it licked explaining "big blocks of light" but the last cars we got still had 2 split avengers in the back instead of solid. changed back by someone because "it looks better"
 Yup it looks better lol. When we went to get the last vehicle up fitted the installer was talking about split light heads like they were the best thing invented since ....... well you fill in the blanks.   

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
sliced bacon?

after 2 days off im at work today then get 2 more days off. all next week I get to play boss and get his pay. which is $5 an hour more that I make now! woo hoo. got to build savings back up after the holidays.

Reactions: GPC

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Trying my best to educate people in the way of proper lighting set up to avoid UFOs. ( useless flickering objects)

It's painfully hard especially when so many installers like to promote split heads and flickering patterns.
Come on guys, it isn't cool to insult the host. 

di5h1.jpg 

Reactions: Skippy

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Hey T, 200mg of caffeine will cure the yawns.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ive almost got all mine done 2 or 3 more people  out of 30

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Reactions: TritonBoulder47

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Well since chat is down, I will just have to tell all you YOU about my bowel movements, what I am watching on TV, and how poor I am.

My poop is back to normal.

I am watching Fast N' Loud, because I have over 1,000 channels and that is just too damn many to surf until I find something else.

I am very poor.

Hmm..... No, it is still better in chat.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.