Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Am I the only one that gets annoyed by people trying to sell an item but they just post the part number instead of the color. I don't feel like going thru and googling a part number to see the color. [emoji107]

Small rant, but the fuck is up with people thinking amazon/eBay lights are okay. And not only that you try to tell them otherwise and they just shrug it off like an ignorant idiot. If you can't afford lights that are SAE compliant then you can't afford to go code 3. That simple.

Reactions: tsquale
Small rant, but the fuck is up with people thinking amazon/eBay lights are okay. And not only that you try to tell them otherwise and they just shrug it off like an ignorant idiot. If you can't afford lights that are SAE compliant then you can't afford to go code 3. That simple.
That fight has been fought before, and people are going to run what they want to run. If I were you I would just suggest something different and not get in a big fight about it. All it does is make you look like as much of a moron as they are. Trust me, I have been there and done that. 

That fight has been fought before, and people are going to run what they want to run. If I were you I would just suggest something different and not get in a big fight about it. All it does is make you look like as much of a moron as they are. Trust me, I have been there and done that. 
Yeah, Doug ran code 3 in his truck with an A/W interior bar and a wide load sign. Rebel.

Reactions: GPC
Same with the tender vs tanker for a fire apparatus

Reactions: tsquale
uploadfromtaptalk1419188697920.jpg

i was supposed to be off today....

contest winner is the one who has posted the most in this thread.....

2 hours left for me then back tonight again. Need to get a haircut in between because I need to look "presentable" for church. Not sure how presentable I will be after a 12hr overnight shift, oh well.

twas the day before the night before Christmas and bacon...

Yea work!

twas the day before the night before Christmas and bacon...

Yea work!
At first, I thought you were gonna go down Dave's path and finish with "I forget how the rest goes, but your mother is a whore." Glad to see I was wrong.

uhm what?

At first, I thought you were gonna go down Dave's path and finish with "I forget how the rest goes, but your mother is a whore." Glad to see I was wrong.

Thats not a very fair statement. I dont always tell jokes....

But when I do, your mothers still a whore :D

we used to get Christmas eve and new years eve as holiday pay....

then bosses in penisimbacelvania started fucking to many whores

Why is this " the most wonderful time if the year"?

Bueller?? Anyone?? Lmao

Bring that shit over villain, I got buff chix dip in the crock pot, two great tastes that taste great together..

Reactions: justavillain
Man only service calls..... This rain is going to turn to snow in a little bit.

Chief is riding the engine as the Lt today here because manpower is at the minimum, so we dropped the quint and chief car running the squad and engine, and heavy ..... Went to install some smoke detectors and he was all "nfpa 72 blah blah blah"

Its weird usually he goes to station 1 and sits on their engine as the officer and has that Capt come here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this " the most wonderful time if the year"?

Bueller?? Anyone?? Lmao

there's kids jingle belling

and everyone telling you to be of good cheer

its the hap happiest season of all

with those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings

when friends come to call

they'll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling in the snow

they'll be scary ghost stories, and tell of the glories of Christmases long long ago

there'll be much mistletoeing

hearts will be glowing

when love ones are near

they'll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling in the snow

they'll be scary ghost stories, and tell of the glories of Christmases long long ago

that's why its the most wonderful time of the year

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
there's kids jingle belling

and everyone telling you to be of good cheer

with those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings

when friends come to call

there'll be much mistletoeing

hearts will be glowing

when love ones are near

that's why its the most wonderful time of the year

go home Jarred, your drunk :p

Reactions: StEaLtH2
im at work..... not drunk...... it may be a shitty job but I do need it.... :crazy:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mllcolts