Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
no.. 8 t3's total in the vehicle for total warning. The forest service doesn't typically do alot of responding and enforcement so their vehicle budget is pretty thin. 

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Ah, misunderstood that.  I get the budget thing, install I did for a rural dept in my county had the same issue. Lights needing replaced with something that worked on a 23yo engine.  Single T3 is all they wanted to spend money for. 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
just tracked down and tested 15 aeds in 9 buildings....

fun fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Now that was a total dad joke. But funny as hell. 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
no, i didnt have to shave my chest hair to test it....

when you take the batteries out and then put them back in, it does a "self check" 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
they dont have self check buttons?!  

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
it has a power button, an "i" and the shock button.

the i is for information, it starts spitting out statements when you press that...

as soon as you take the battery out and put it back in it says " if there is an emergency press the power button now" then it goes... "self test in progress" then it says testing about 10 times and then says status is good.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Ah. I see. So I found an old primer colored typhoon. Think it was one of the first I got.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
why wouldnt it be...?

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Now I don't believe the newB's are reading all the pages prior to postin in this here contest of contests.....

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Didn't get called in to work today! Gotta replace the garbage disposal that is leaking like a sieve, then maybe get a new cellphone since mine is crapping out.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Watched a local fair parade last night. Observations-

1. A fire truck came thru with the front synced perfectly. The back was a nightmare.

2. A hot air balloon company had a basket on display and was demonstrating the firing. Looked impressive but I have no plans to ever fly with the company. The operator had no idea about overhead safety. Keep firing the thing while driving under overhead wires. [emoji85]

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
SPEAKING of parade.... Anyone here from the NJ/NY/PA area attending the Sussex county NJ fireman's parade Saturday, weather pending?

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
My Friday today. Spent last night's shift in the backup PSAP....which is below the jail. Back at primary today. Wonder what the new Motorola Centracom consoles will look like.....

jmamrak

Jul 17, 2014
Lagrange KY
Free stuff is good. Fever, get tired of looking at something on the shelf for me! Get it the hell outta that valuable space and stock it with something new!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
its friday... for this job...

lowes had a contractors appreciation day and we got free lunch... even though we arent contractors.... 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Free shipping on next order anyone?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
This won't be fever related. Most likely Feniex related

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
winners don't use drugs and druggies never win....

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
I've been thinking of wiring An L31 perm version with a cig plug. I'd like the cruise to come on when plugged into outlet, then Warn by the switch><

Hmmm,... 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
woke up around 8am cause my spider senses started tingling.... sure enough a few seconds later I hear "rescue squad has been notified"

so I threw on some clothes jumped in the car and drove to the hall.

after that I went to one of the stops for the "Jack and Back" ride and hung out there till the checkpoint closed...  now im at work.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
well good morning to all!!!  nice not being sick, little one gave me her virus... grrrr lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.