Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ohh ok... you for got the smileys lol

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Ummm. Unless I'm reading it wrong, you are incorrect Jarred...  My interpretation is the amount of posts this year, not likes......

cue the Benny Hill opening song.....

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
well, had ideas on things to do today but despite a forecast of overcast but dry, i waked up to rain rain rainy rain

my caffeine supply isnt working fast enough, an IV might be in my future

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Ummm. Unless I'm reading it wrong, you are incorrect Jarred...  My interpretation is the amount of posts this year, not likes......

You're incorrect. It is the number of likes received. 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN

if you were correct... id be on top....

couldnt sleep worth a crap last night.  good thing this day is almost over.

update

my boss just handed me my equipment i had on the cart.. he stated they are looking into doing something for that.... whatever the hell that means.

you think i just handed them (and i figured it up for the warrant i was going to fill out when i got off work) $105.81 for all parts involved because labor was on there dime anyways LOL...

ohh well, we'll see

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: StEaLtH2

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
HA!! Thanks!! Up until about 10 days ago, I had managed to go my whole life without accidentally putting my wallet in the washing machine. Up until today, I had only done it once.

Ugh.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
HA!! Thanks!! Up until about 10 days ago, I had managed to go my whole life without accidentally putting my wallet in the washing machine. Up until today, I had only done it once.

Ugh.

ouch

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
This is the loaded LP6000 I just bought from Tim807.... it's flippin' AWESOME!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: StEaLtH2 and Tony P

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Find yourself a Caprice and make it happen.

Black-sheep-pump-2.jpg

blacksheep.jpg

Reactions: AJ3814

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
well I posted an extension to our birthday celebration until 3pm today but the thread needs approval so by the time it is approved many probably wont see it.  

Some people are upset They missed our birthday Celebration so we are bringing the coupon code back that allows up to 20% off products ordered on our site. We do not have any holiday sales planned this year so here is your chance to save big. All orders must be in by 3:00 PM EST. Use coupon code "FEVER Birthday" at check out (it is case sensitive)

Spread the word :)  

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
^^^Digging that. ^^^

My Monday after 11 days off, 12 hr shift to boot, ah the life of a dispatcher. ...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
so it looks like the bosses approved the "planning phase" of outfitting our 2 "night time carts" first.

they are thinking of some titans, and some t-4s.... i wont say who suggested it....

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Damn a shop can get messy when you are overloaded with installs. Today was clean up day and it was rediculous.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
in this clean up did you stumble upon some T6 you want to give away??

:D

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Or some random parts, pieces, mounts?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
no.. just empty boxes and scraps of wire. I throw away anything less than 6 inches

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
I knew someone was gonna use that line.... Just didn't think it would be the guy that says the same thing as she said....

Dont confuse me with Doug

speaking of which, havent seen him on in a while, anyone see him or know how he's been?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Dont confuse me with Doug

speaking of which, havent seen him on in a while, anyone see him or know how he's been?

Hes in chat about once a day, at least.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
good Monday morning everyone!

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
It's a good place to leave a comment. The more - the better.

You never know when a random comment will turn out to be a WINNER.

Reactions: AJ3814 and StEaLtH2

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
worked 20 hours saturday and sunday and then mowed 2 yards sunday. weedeated in the dark... that was fun...

yesterday me and the GF went to nashville to the big mega mall and ate and played at dave and busters, then walked around the mall.

after that we went to the big campground that has a mile and a half of christmas lights sets to music... it normally costs $35 a car load, but free to veterans before 11/11

today, busy at work

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.