Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
you must balance the force young skywalker... I buy lights, HAM radio stuff and gun stuff (but not guns) and when I don't have the money for stuff my GF helps out... you never get married LOL

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ohh nad I made her get her ticket too LOL

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
and after you buy them.... buy some more

Reactions: Dave F

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
and the new play toy... up against an appolo x2...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
just need some magnets and a plug/cord.

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
On a side note- does anyone know what the 4 little circles below the progressive switches but above the bottom 9 buttons are on a whelen hhs2200? They never light up and they don't function as a buttonimage.jpeg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Yes it does. Lol I drive a small car

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
im wondering if the flasher in the mini jet would push four Apollos...
im thinking red and whites for the sides, alternating...

im currently looking for an amber and white replacement for the front/rear.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
im wondering if the flasher in the mini jet would push four Apollos...
im thinking red and whites for the sides, alternating...

im currently looking for an amber and white replacement for the front/rear.
The apollos are not external flasher friendly

Reactions: Dave F and Tony P

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Somebody should fix that then.....

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Multiple modes take longer to recognize for the cpu. Same issue with cannon. Don't see it changing anytime soon. If it did it would change the firmware and create a mess synch wise with current products out there. The last thing any dealer wants to go through again.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Then dummy heads could be offered to avoid that?

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Checking in for my work week... Been working on the new place the past couple days... And since its supposed to be nice the next few days, I'll be loosing sleep so I can get the exterior paint work done. Closing is still slated for the 1st, can't wait to start the move...

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Checking in... Gonna be a long day... Got up at noon, god my meds refilled, stopped at the realtors office, and went to the new house to do some painting... I got the 2 garage doors, garage entry door, and the 2 ground level windows done... Now I need to paint 1 second story window (which sucks, cause I hate ladders) and the back porch steps...

Currently working my 12... Yay... lol

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
Damn Boulder that's a lot of painting!

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
been a whole since I have been on, hello to all. Been going through some rough times with who is now my ex so..... yeah need something to take my mind off of her $h!T

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Damn Boulder that's a lot of painting!

Yeah, that's just the start... We started painting the inside today... I'm starting t hate painting... lol But its easier to do it now before we get all our furniture in...

Checking back in for an other 12... I'm beat tonight... Gonna be another long one... lol

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
magnets showed up yesterday, white replacement should be here today or tomorrow, the plug and chord im going to have to rig will be her enext week... may have to send a module out to be replaced by wilson...

and im not wanting to spend $100 for a new clear dome but time will tell....

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Checking back in for my work week...

I have to make a correction on my last statement about painting... Its not the painting that I hate... Its the taping off all the trim and shit that I hate... The painting is actually fun... lol

I got the Master Bedroom, Living Room, 2nd bedroom, upstairs bedroom and bathroom done... Next project is the kitchen "refacing"... Sanding and painting the cabinets and re-doing the counter top.

Still waiting on the owners to clean out the upstairs storage room, basement and garage... Just over 2 weeks to go... lol

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
magnets on, module replaced... anybody want to buy an amber module off ebay for me? i dont do ebay lol

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Checking back in for my work week...

I have to make a correction on my last statement about painting... Its not the painting that I hate... Its the taping off all the trim and shit that I hate... The painting is actually fun... lol

I got the Master Bedroom, Living Room, 2nd bedroom, upstairs bedroom and bathroom done... Next project is the kitchen "refacing"... Sanding and painting the cabinets and re-doing the counter top.

Still waiting on the owners to clean out the upstairs storage room, basement and garage... Just over 2 weeks to go... lol

I went thru all that BS few years back right after my divorce....it's a good workout.

Renting a Pulsar Quantum HD19A (flir) for giggity sake this weekend. Gonna do some night video and Tannerite explosions. Mua ha ha

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Yeah, the prep work blows... Painting is actually kinda fun... lol

The kitchen and the hallway still need to be painted... And I have a devorative ceiling border to put in the living room and I should be done... lol

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
started mowing this weekend.. it was 48 degrees and windy...

just looking for a clear jet dome and my new mini bar will be ready

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
today is a "holiday" for the state. i had to come in 3 hours because my holiday pay is only 6.4 hours until week after next when im finally going full time.

its chilly but i have a yard i need to get mowed.

jack ass boss at the now part time job has me down for 24 hours over the weekend again. but this soon wont be a problem because after 10 years I TURNED IN MY TWO WEEK NOTICE YESTERDAY WOO HOO!

that is all.

Reactions: Dave F

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Congrats Jared. Worked 2 jobs years ago, ick.

Friday for me. Hoping yesterday's calls were the worst for the week. 4 body calls and a kangaroo (all unrelated). Kangaroo was just a WTF kind of call, he's okay.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.