Explain Your Username to Us

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
phoenix rising is my name on any site Im on. Should be self explanatory. Always burnin and rising from the ashes

C420sailor

May 23, 2010
Virginia, USA
I used to sail a 14ft two-man sailboat called a 'Club 420'. It's called a 420 because it is 4.2m long.

And no, I don't smoke. The military wouldn't be too happy about that.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
irishrover said:
Mine's pretty simple actually. I'm full Irish, and the rover part comes from a traditional Irish song called "Wild rover"

Nicely done

PTRJason

Jul 25, 2010
Silverpeak, NV
PTRJason - Pechanga Tribal Ranger - Jason

Signed up when I was at work when I was a Ranger (tribal law enforcement), I first signed up back in 04 or 05.

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
Part of my name... also denotes that I'm not to be hassled :D

sunney

May 15, 2012
uk
my original name is sunny . but when i writen it . i made a mistake . and i add a extra "e" in sunny . so my name become sunney . the meaning of my name is symbol of my personality. optimistic and generous .

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
Hmm mines pretty self explanatory as well "CodeMan" educating the public one day at a time.. Im the property cop, I Fight the Blight & improve others quality of life !!

Ex Vol FF/ sworn special officer.

Last edited by a moderator:

1965-500

Jan 23, 2013
Ohio
All the other forums I belong to I use another name in honor of the 1969 Mercury Cougar Eliminator I own, but I figure I'd reprise my ebay name here. So my name represents the 1965 Ford Galaxie 500 that I bought in high school.

Quickstep80

May 30, 2012
Europe
I'm a competition ballroom dancer, hence "Quickstep" + my y.o.b. :)

brianmcfa

Nov 27, 2012
Nebraska
Back when I helped invent the internet, AOL would only allow for 9 letters and numbers in your screen name. So I used my name and the last four of my last name was all that would fit. My name was old enough it didn't even ask for numbers when I took it. I've used the same ID for most items since.

Aol_logo.gif

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
I am the fleet and communication manager for my sheriff office.

May 28, 2011
USA Indiana
Well, the "trucker" part should be easy enough. The "eskimo" part, well it's like this. I'm originally form Canada. The first time I came to Indiana to visit (my then future) in laws, they all called me "eskimo". That turned into my CB handle, and now everything I do, be it Youtube, facebook, here, email, ect... it's all eskimo and truckign related

Torpedo

May 9, 2012
USA Fl
Is my stage name when I rock out with my (organ) out. Variations include Torp-DOH and tornspeedo. Aint skeert. I got pics. Got B-3?

torp skippers lighter shot.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Hey, Torp: if both of those pictures are of you, that must be some stage act you got going. :eek:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
And, I've held off for all this time but I'll explain my name now, too.

The first part is Jazz, like the music genre.

The second part is Dad, as in a male progenitor.

Torpedo

May 9, 2012
USA Fl
JazzDad said:
Hey, Torp: if both of those pictures are of you, that must be some stage act you got going. :eek:

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit

Edit She won roadie for the day award. A friend in the business of R&R,

deathzway

Sep 11, 2013
bloomington il
Well.....this was "acquired" during a few struggles in something Ive called the Pit...yes, capital Pit... ;)

It replaced Trouble BTW hahaha....

It means my way....

I am not your rolling wheels....I am the highway...

I am not your carpet ride, I am the sky...etc etc haha;)

and no, Im not nutty, just glad to be here and trying to explain something that's hard to do...

GLAD to be here guys

Jeff

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Started with this username on the MacrossWorld Forums back in college.  

Been using this on forums ever since..   if you come across this name on other forums.. its probably me.

As to what it is..

sdp-1-stampede-fighter.gifsdp-1-stampede-battroid.gif

Reactions: AJ3814

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
My tag is a mix of things...Sparky is from part of my nickname in high school, I was on my local FD at that time.  When I started at 911 with the county my dad (arson investigator) had the handle Johnny Flame so Sparky just stuck and I added 911 to it.  I use several variations of Sparky_911 (Sparkyz911) all over the net...Ebay, Xbox, YouTube, ELB (duh), SilverasdoSierra, etc.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.