Feniex 4200 Siren/Light Controller WOW!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
As an avid Mac user I know first hand that this is not the first time you have not had a program available on our OS that you would use. That is why I am now running windows on my macs as well

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
I am a mac guy 100% ... but with the radio programming and 4200 programming, I just went out and got a little netbook for like 129$ at a computer store in town. Does everything I need, nothing fancy and if I break it... it's not my $1,300 MacBook pro. :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.