Fighting17th's Sale Thread

I prefer PayPal only. Ask before sending payment. I have 2 PayPal accounts (personal and business). The one I use depends on the item.

FOR SALE/TRADE

Code 3 CommandStik ALL BLUE approx. 27.5” long x 1.25” tall x 3.5” deep. One of the brightest sticks I’ve ever seen with the Torus optics. Direct wire with left, right, center out, flash, dim, and pattern change. Tested and works perfectly. Very clean unit, looks almost new. No brackets. Last price drop! $135 shipped.

(Qty: 1) SoundOff Signal Predator II dual-stack LED light ALL BLUE. Tested and works great. Decent length cable. Comes with gasket.
$20 shipped.

Code 3 Model 3000 remote siren. Untested with no way to test, but presumed working, sold as-is. $20 shipped.

PAIR of Stobes N More 1500lm flood lights. Spray tinted, but still very bright. Tested and work perfectly. Comes with the mounting hardware pictured. Last price drop! $60 shipped for the pair.

Single 6"x4" LED headlight, unknown manufacturer. Brand new in package with mount. Has high and low setting. Seems like decent quality. Purchased for an ATV project but wouldn't fit where needed. $25 shipped.

Pair of cheap LED offroad lights. Brand new in boxes with all hardware and mounts. $10 shipped for the pair. Or free if you buy something else and want them!

Brand new Watchguard mount for the wireless mic charging bracket. Free if you need it and pay for shipping or buy something else.

Pierce SCBA gray vinyl seat with bracket and MSA 30 minute SCBA with mask and bag. I flowed air through the SCBA a few years ago and it worked, but it's sold as-is, unknown last hydrotest or last time it was actually used. $200 OBO for everything picked up, or you arrange shipping.

Back Rack for a 2016 Ram 2500 truck. Unknown what other models and years it will fit, that's up to the buyer to confirm with Back Rack. I will include all the hardware I have for it. $120 picked up, or you arrange shipping.

Pics to come:

51" Federal Signal Valor DUO, Blue all the way around, with white flood to front/sides and amber traffic advisor to rear. Good used condition, comes with full harnesses and straps for a Ram truck. Top plate is painted black and tops only of lenses are tinted. $950 picked up or plus shipping!

Federal Signal SSP2K complete kit, used, but works great, with all harnesses, control head, mic, etc. $400 shipped. I think I also have a Havis faceplate for this.

PACKAGE DEAL: Valor/SSP2K for $1150 picked up, or plus shipping!

2 Whelen Par28 amber/white duo lights brand new in bags. Amber warning with white driving lights. But can be made to flash or steady burn either one with the correct external flasher or smart controller. $215 shipped obro. (Don't have to sell these, might keep them for my truck rewire).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Reserved

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Reserved

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Reserved

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

HUGE THREAD UPDATE!!

Get some of this stuff moving

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Updated sold items

7d9_z28

Gold Supporter
Damn you and your good prices.. That curved bar................................................ It will be considered heavily

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Damn you and your good prices.. That curved bar................................................ It will be considered heavily
It's actually for sale for a friend. He had it on his 2003, and didn't want to drill holes in his brand new truck.

Pretty fair price considering what you can get one new for on ebay, I'm sure this one came from one of the similar manufacturers, but it was distributed by one of the companies that made it into the SEMA show.

It's the vehicle specific brackets that cost an arm and a leg! All it takes is one template then cutting and bending the metal and a little powdercoating and some cheap hardware, and someone is making a killing on those. They cost as much or more as the entire light!

It's insanely bright! And works great. Just don't need it anymore. I'd add it to my truck but I already got enough going on in the front between the Valor with flood option, the Rigid smaller stick, cab lights, etc.

7d9_z28

Gold Supporter
I know the brackets are crazy, I made my own for my 50" straight bar. Now way I was paying that much for them! I will ask around my (small) circle of friends, thats a great deal!

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Ok sound great. Let me know and I'll see what I can do on shipping. I should be able to get shipping around $20-25. I'd probably be willing to do $115 shipped without the brackets given your location.

7d9_z28

Gold Supporter
Alright, consider it sold! PM in your box, sir...

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

More items sold

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Slow but steady progress. A few more items sold, and a few more price drops. Buy what's left!

rwo978

Site Regular
PM sent on Dominator and Optix parts

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Made some updates today. Sold items marked, many prices lowered, etc.

hfdemt4095

Established Member
Do you happen to know how much power the beta amps draw? I'm thinking of snagging one and hooking it up to my hhs2200 for some dual tone power

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Do you happen to know how much power the beta amps draw? I'm thinking of snagging one and hooking it up to my hhs2200 for some dual tone power
I have no idea, I don't know much about these. You could try googling it. I will take a better look at them tomorrow and see if it says anywhere on the unit, or I will try to find out online.

7d9_z28

Gold Supporter
I have no idea, I don't know much about these. You could try googling it. I will take a better look at them tomorrow and see if it says anywhere on the unit, or I will try to find out online.
Manual says to fuse at 10 amps, input current standby is 120mA and input current siren function is 8A.

http://www.whelen.com/install/132/13211.pdf

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Bump. Sold items removed and some more prices lowered.

7d9_z28

Gold Supporter
John is flippin awesome to deal with, do NOT have any hesitations to buy from him! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Many price drops, sold items marked. Take what's left!

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Many items added

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Sold updated

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Payment sent
Received! Dash light sold! Should go out tomorrow no problem with tracking. I'll get the number to you once I make the label or it's shipped. Thanks!

Everything else is still available. Grab it while you still can!!

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Bump. Sold items removed, prices lowered. Check out the $30 shipped deal on the 2nd post!

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Another bump. Sold updated, lots of lower prices

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Sold items marked. Plenty still for sale!

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Bump. I just unloaded a ton of items on Facebook in random mystery boxes. Only 2 larger items remain (for right now). More coming soon.

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

HUGE thread update and MANY MANY items added. I stripped and traded in my truck, and also finished up a police Utility build, all within the past week. There are a ton of items now for sale. Let me know what you have in terms of trades or for sale for my new truck (read description). Thanks!

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Bump. 4200 sold.

OP
OP
Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Prices cut. Pics added.

Online statistics

Members online