Fighting17th's Sale Thread

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Updated! Check out the trade items. Looking for some 600s! and maybe 2 mini freedoms.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Back from vacation. The Code 3 megathins sold on ebay, but its been a week with no payment, so everything is still available.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
All prices majorly dropped!! Get this stuff before I bump it on Facebook and lower the prices on eBay!!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Sold updated. Someone buy these brand new Whelen M9s! Also will be adding a UHF HT1250 soon

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Dropped a lot of prices, all lower than I have them on FB or eBay. Buy some stuff!!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
More sold items removed, buy what's left!

Very motivated to sell the Valor/SSP3K package also, message me if you're interested and want pics/videos.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
All prices lowered, every single item! Buy some stuff. There's even some free items if you buy something else!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Added a few items, dropped some price. Valor is uninstalled and completely available for sale!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
More sold removed, get these last couple items sold. Might have a handful more things to post, but mostly everything is getting cleaned up and sold.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Updated. Someone please buy these lamps so I can get them out of the way.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Haven't been around in a while, have been busy remodeling a house and moving. After I finally got everything moved, the stuff still listed is still available. Make offers and buy some of this stuff that's left!

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.