LED Equipped (LEDQUSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Firetrux said:
I am not an installer or in sales but fairly large end product user.

The guy screaming low price will always get a deaf ear from me. That and the fact you had erroneous pictures on your site, everything out of your mouth is now suspect. You will be unable to regain my trust after that.

Before I spend some communities hard earned tax dollars, I will use multiple means to investigate your business. First stop is this sight! Now we have been using the same data presented here as well as a company offering screen captures. This allows us a to a view total history of your web activity. Your history is forever etched in all its digital glory.
I am sorry you feel that way

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Ledequipped said:
Thank you!!

Ledequipped said:
HI

First of all i dont have a MOQ.

Second of all i was asked to send John items foe review, which i did.

You know you can do multiple quotes in one posting instead of replying to EACH person's postings in a new reply to increase post counts. :thumbsup:

Firetrux

Mar 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ledequipped said:
I am sorry you feel that way

I don't "feel" that way.

I do not base my business purchasing decisions on feelings, I base them on facts.

The facts are that you fail almost every normal professional business practice. You may get a few bites, but your actions, statements and responses show a huge failure to understand your market. I think that has been proven multiple times here.

Maybe you can get a job selling watches for your friend.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Firetrux said:
I don't "feel" that way.

I do not base my business purchasing decisions on feelings, I base them on facts.

The facts are that you fail almost every normal professional business practice. You may get a few bites, but your actions, statements and responses show a huge failure to understand your market. I think that has been proven multiple times here.

Maybe you can get a job selling watches for your friend.
hi

I don't understand what the problem is. I was asked to send my samples for review which I did. People are criticizing with no facts about my products. I have sent sample to numerous companies and sold merchandise to many companies and I have no complaints. Mean while I have a whole thread of people criticizing me who don't know anything about me or my products. I don't see the sense in that

Last edited by a moderator:

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Ledequipped said:
Mean while I have a whole thread of people criticizing me who don't know anything about me or my products.

That is exactly the issue...we don't know you. You are selling a new brand of lights, one that has not been tested or reviewed, with the expectation that people will set up distributorships with you. Looking past the fact that your website is set up a bit convoluted, where is your track record? I'd first sell on my own to make a name for the lights, THEN get distributors. And change your attitude...we don't owe you anything. You have to prove yourself to us.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
EMT-BLS said:
That is exactly the issue...we don't know you. You are selling a new brand of lights, one that has not been tested or reviewed, with the expectation that people will set up distributorships with you. Looking past the fact that your website is set up a bit convoluted, where is your track record? I'd first sell on my own to make a name for the lights, THEN get distributors. And change your attitude...we don't owe you anything. You have to prove yourself to us.

HI

First of all thank you for explaining your thoughts.

I'm not sure where you got that I think people owe me anything. That is not the case. I am happy whether you buy from me or not. My issue is that people can not criticize someone without first knowing who is or what he sells. I am not here trying to scam anyone. I have said numerous times that I stand behind my products and I am not trying to make a one time sale. That doesn’t make sense; I am trying to create a trust worthy business not a few bucks. Secondly, I never let people send me a po without first trying my products. That would not be fair. I want them to know what they are getting.

I have said numerous times I am here to please my customers and i hope they can understand that. :)

Firetrux

Mar 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ledequipped said:
I don't understand what the problem is.

Maybe that is part of your problem. Perhaps this is an age thing. How old are you? Do you have any prior true business experience? This whole thing smacks of Jaggededge in this thread. http://elightbars.org/forums/f25/dirt-cheap-interceptor-pic-video-48425/ or possibly Delta? http://elightbars.org/forums/f25/stay-away-delta-3-technologies-21370/ Read those threads and learn how not to act.

Are you not bragging to beat every single manufacture's cost? Low ball?

Did you not for some length of time have multiple pictures of vehicles prominently displayed on tour website, installs that were not only your work but not even your product?

Did you not deflect questions (lie) from members as to why you were doing that very thing?

Your replies are not presented in the tone or demeaner that a "normal" businessman who is interested in making or keeping customers would make. I am not trying to be nasty to you. I was trying to give you a heads up so you could grow and learn.

Remember, the fact that so many are turned off to you (as you yourself percieve) should be a HUGE signal to your marketing skills. For every one person who takes time to post, there is at least ten out there who have read this, agree with us, but just have not added their two cents...

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Firetrux said:
Maybe that is part of your problem. Perhaps this is an age thing. How old are you? Do you have any prior true business experience? This whole thing smacks of Jaggededge in this thread. http://elightbars.org/forums/f25/dirt-cheap-interceptor-pic-video-48425/ or possibly Delta? http://elightbars.org/forums/f25/stay-away-delta-3-technologies-21370/ Read those threads and learn how not to act.

Are you not bragging to beat every single manufacture's cost? Low ball?

Did you not for some length of time have multiple pictures of vehicles prominently displayed on tour website, installs that were not only your work but not even your product?

Did you not deflect questions (lie) from members as to why you were doing that very thing?

Your replies are not presented in the tone or demeaner that a "normal" businessman who is interested in making or keeping customers would make. I am not trying to be nasty to you. I was trying to give you a heads up so you could grow and learn.

Remember, the fact that so many are turned off to you (as you yourself percieve) should be a HUGE signal to your marketing skills. For every one person who takes time to post, there is at least ten out there who have read this, agree with us, but just have not added their two cents...
Thank you for your advice! I have been in business before however I have made mistakes here which I have already fixed. I appreciate your help

FSEP

Nov 11, 2012
DE
LED equipped I just looked on your website, so I have a few questions.

- Are the following items created by Demega; A-1074, A-1075, A-1056, A-1073, A-1085 and A-1085. The reason I ask this is because they look very similar to several items sold by Demega retailers (LEDO, 911EP, etc).

-In regard to the name for your lights, why did you chose to use numbers and letters instead of a "product name" like; Vulture, Avenger, Apollo, etc? IMHO, using that many numbers makes identifying your lights very difficult.

One last thing, I think you should remove the generic "customer services" pictures from your front page. Personally, they look kinda cheesy and lame. You would do better by creating your own banner to put there instead. Kind of like what Tom at AWL has done.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Irsh42 said:
LED equipped I just looked on your website, so I have a few questions.

- Are the following items created by Demega; A-1074, A-1075, A-1056, A-1073, A-1085 and A-1085. The reason I ask this is because they look very similar to several items sold by Demega retailers (LEDO, 911EP, etc).

-In regard to the name for your lights, why did you chose to use numbers and letters instead of a "product name" like; Vulture, Avenger, Apollo, etc? IMHO, using that many numbers makes identifying your lights very difficult.

One last thing, I think you should remove the generic "customer services" pictures from your front page. Personally, they look kinda cheesy and lame. You would do better by creating your own banner to put there instead. Kind of like what Tom at AWL has done.

Hi

First of all, I want to assure you non of my products are made by demega, or ledoutfitters to be exact.

I have my own manufacturer that I use and I do not buy from anyone else.

Second, of all my products to have names which I supply when you place orders, together with a full description of that item. I use the style#'s because it is easier to say a number than a whole sentence each time you want to place an order for an item. For example A-1012 is the Falcon Flight collection,A-101 is the Hawk-eyed collection etc.

Lastly, thank you for your tip on my banners, I will try to find fitting replacements.

Thank you so much for writing!! :)

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
911 said:
so are you still in the marketing dept at effy jewerly? u wanna bash me...... but your stories do not make sense.......

Hi

please dont feel threatened that people dont trust you and your product.

May 22, 2010
New York City
ok, i see some grill lights, that look identical to the ones offered by DaMega, i would like to order some and put them side by side, do a test, also i want to see how different they look, i am want to dissamemble them and look on the circuit board ? would you sell me some?

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
911 said:
ok, i see some grill lights, that look identical to the ones offered by DaMega, i would like to order some and put them side by side, do a test, also i want to see how different they look, i am want to dissamemble them and look on the circuit board ? would you sell me some?
My pleasure.

Please send me an email where you can send a po

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Ledequipped said:
Hi

please dont feel threatened that people dont trust you and your product.

You sure know how to make friends on here, huh? Making digs/passes at long time/respected board members?

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Zapp Brannigan said:
You sure know how to make friends on here, huh? Making digs/passes at long time/respected board members?

Hi I am not sure what your second statement is

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Zapp Brannigan said:

HI I am sorry but I am not trying to be disrespectful in anyway.

I feel that i am taking the heat for someone else's wrong doings, which involve demega and ledoutfitters.

Just to prove that i mean no harm here was the private message I had with 911:

911 said:
sales@911radiosupply.com]

not bashing your products, but they look to be made in the same factory......

Hi

I am not here for war or to disagree with anyone. I get my products from my own factory and I don't purchase anything from M*** at LEDOutfitters. I am in no position to say where he gets his products but the main issue is not the product but the service and unethical treatment that was done to his customers.

Thank you but I would like to end any conflicts. I am not here to fight but to build a business

May 22, 2010
New York City
Ledequipped said:
HI I am sorry but I am not trying to be disrespectful in anyway.

I feel that i am taking the heat for someone else's wrong doings, which involve demega and ledoutfitters.

Just to prove that i mean no harm here was the private message I had with 911:

Hi

I am not here for war or to disagree with anyone. I get my products from my own factory and I don't purchase anything from M*** at LEDOutfitters. I am in no position to say where he gets his products but the main issue is not the product but the service and unethical treatment that was done to his customers.

Thank you but I would like to end any conflicts. I am not here to fight but to build a business

the whole idea behind a private message, is its supposed to be private !!!

yes, the funny thing is everyone thinks they have there own private factory in china somewhere.... like on every block there is 1000 factories making lights....... do you really think the industry is that big? there are a few factories and all these other companies buy from them....... so chances are, some of your lights might get made from the same factory....... where you put me down is comparing my customer service skills, reputation and sales compared to led outfitters......

myself, and a few others are or were selling DaMega with no problem ........ so if you do not want to get classified as being known to sell junk ( as you made it clear) do not think i sell junk b/c i buy from DaMega....... i buy over 100 Dash Lights at a time for stock .... you can ask Mike himself.... so i must be doing something right........ i been selling lights since you were 10 years old !!!

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Ledequipped said:
I am not here to fight but to build a business
You want to build your business? But I thought you were a well established seller, with his own factory and everything!

For someone that is so well established, we only know you about for about 2 weeks...and I think we made it abundantly clear that this is the site for EVE. Don't expect us to believe that you've been in business for anything longer than this thread.

Additionally, I don't see how you expect us to take you seriously, with you using stock photos for your website, 'bashing' other vendors, and claiming things like having your own factory, when we have already identified these items are not being made for you.

To sum it up: You've got a lot of work if you want to be taken seriously here. Right now, I wouldn't be comfortable buying a screw from you.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
how much did your factory cost? Id like to buy one...

Firetrux

Mar 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ledequipped said:
I am not here for war or to disagree with anyone.
Seems like that is basically all you have done on this entire thread.

Ledequipped said:

Maybe you need to go back to business school or at least ask for your money back from who ever taught you. You seem to be failing at basic marketing.

Your website is a wreck. It does not size right to my computer (but you'll tell me that is my problem). The pictures are way too small to see any detail at all. Numbers vs. name, really? Sounds like a chance to do some "bait and switch" - and way too confusing. There is a "generic" look to the site. I get this feeling it was selling candy yesterday and may sell bras tomorrow (maybe watches?). Too much cut and paste into a sales template.

Again, I am just an end user. I would never consider your product due to your site and now your attitude. We shall see what the review says about your product.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
911 said:
the whole idea behind a private message, is its supposed to be private !!!

yes, the funny thing is everyone thinks they have there own private factory in china somewhere.... like on every block there is 1000 factories making lights....... do you really think the industry is that big? there are a few factories and all these other companies buy from them....... so chances are, some of your lights might get made from the same factory....... where you put me down is comparing my customer service skills, reputation and sales compared to led outfitters......

myself, and a few others are or were selling DaMega with no problem ........ so if you do not want to get classified as being known to sell junk ( as you made it clear) do not think i sell junk b/c i buy from DaMega....... i buy over 100 Dash Lights at a time for stock .... you can ask Mike himself.... so i must be doing something right........ i been selling lights since you were 10 years old !!!

Hi i Didn't mean to harm you by placing this message but to show I'm not interested in fighting. I have explained before I don't own my factory, I get my goods from my own factory and not from anyone else

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
EMT-BLS said:
You want to build your business? But I thought you were a well established seller, with his own factory and everything!

For someone that is so well established, we only know you about for about 2 weeks...and I think we made it abundantly clear that this is the site for EVE. Don't expect us to believe that you've been in business for anything longer than this thread.

Additionally, I don't see how you expect us to take you seriously, with you using stock photos for your website, 'bashing' other vendors, and claiming things like having your own factory, when we have already identified these items are not being made for you.

To sum it up: You've got a lot of work if you want to be taken seriously here. Right now, I wouldn't be comfortable buying a screw from you.

Hi I have been in business for a while and I am looking to grow it. That's all I meant. If there is anything you need from me to gain my trust please let me know. Thank you

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Firetrux said:
Seems like that is basically all you have done on this entire thread.

Maybe you need to go back to business school or at least ask for your money back from who ever taught you. You seem to be failing at basic marketing.

Your website is a wreck. It does not size right to my computer (but you'll tell me that is my problem). The pictures are way too small to see any detail at all. Numbers vs. name, really? Sounds like a chance to do some "bait and switch" - and way too confusing. There is a "generic" look to the site. I get this feeling it was selling candy yesterday and may sell bras tomorrow (maybe watches?). Too much cut and paste into a sales template.

Again, I am just an end user. I would never consider your product due to your site and now your attitude. We shall see what the review says about your product.

I apologize for anything I have done. I am not trying to disrespectful I am trying to defend myself.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
please send me 1 winning powerball ticket. then I might trust you....

im-winning.jpg

MJDNRP-6885

Jul 25, 2010
Germantown Hills, IL
You need to calm us all down and gain our trust....

please send each ELB member, 5 pounds of bacon, to appease the "blinkie" and "woo-woo" gods.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
MJDNRP-6885 said:
You need to calm us all down and gain our trust....

please send each ELB member, 5 pounds of bacon, to appease the "blinkie" and "woo-woo" gods.

Haha, it would be my pleasure, how do you like your bacon? :p

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
911 said:
ok, i see some grill lights, that look identical to the ones offered by DaMega

Is that the only identical product you see? Every single category has identical lights to ledo. Grille lights, dash lights, interior bars, warning bars..... take your pick.

These products are most likely from the same manufacturer in China.

I'm not sure why this is still up for debate. If you want to be an emergency lighting wholesaler, remove the prices from your site, take down the big brand banners, hire a photographer, and get $100,000-$300,000 of product in stock (and that's on the low end).

Requiring companies to place a $5000 MOQ, or be bundled with others until they reach $5000 is ridiculous. Nobody wants to wait 5-8 weeks to get a product, and if they did there's already an infamous retailer who does that.

Gathering money from orders then placing the order with a Chinese manufacturer is not any way to do business. I'm surprised a manufacturer would even work with you on a $5000 order seeing that a lot of times for a decent size order the shipping alone exceeds that amount.

Granted, this is just my opinion and I am a fairly "new guy" to the market, but that's what it takes to make a name for yourself.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Ledequipped said:
My pleasure.

Please send me an email where you can send a po

You know what? I'll place an order with you. Just to see what the story is with these lights. But I'm not doing it via email, off the board...let everyone see how the order progresses. I will only send you my billing info in private, do everything else in this thread.

I'd like to place an order for:

A-1022 x 1

A-1036 x 1

A-1069 x 4

A-1073 x 2 All red/white.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
EMT-BLS said:
You know what? I'll place an order with you. Just to see what the story is with these lights. But I'm not doing it via email, off the board...let everyone see how the order progresses. I will only send you my billing info in private, do everything else in this thread.

I'd like to place an order for:

A-1022 x 1

A-1036 x 1

A-1069 x 4

A-1073 x 2 All red/white.

Hi That would be my pleasure.

Please see below for pricing:

A-1022 x 1 - $469.99

A-1036 x 1 - $109.99

A-1069 x 4 - $147.96

A-1073 x 2 - $79.99

To a total of $834.93

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
To quote you

Hi here is an instruction manual on how to quote multiple times.

multi quote.PNG

Click that button under EACH of the posts you wish to reply to.

THEN you click on THIS button to open your reply window

reply.PNG

This way you can quote multiple posts, and address each one, in ONE SINGLE POSTING, instead of post whoring, and making a new post for each and every reply you want to make! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

irsa76

May 24, 2010
Australia, NSW
I wonder if they would be interested in supplying equipment for a contract I've just been offered. 1000 vehicles for Nigeria out of my Russian and China locations. :)

Please ignore this post.

Originally intended to be tongue in cheek then decided it was inappropriate to the discussion. I apologize and genuinely wish LEDQUSA good luck.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Ledequipped said:
Hi That would be my pleasure.

Please see below for pricing:

A-1022 x 1 - $469.99

A-1036 x 1 - $109.99

A-1069 x 4 - $147.96

A-1073 x 2 - $79.99

To a total of $834.93

Before I place the order, I just want to research one specific item...model number A-1012. How's the quality on that light? Have you sold many?

Also, how long is the wait time for delivery?

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
EMT-BLS said:
Before I place the order, I just want to research one specific item...model number A-1012. How's the quality on that light? Have you sold many?

Also, how long is the wait time for delivery?

Hi the A-1012 is a great light which i have sold many. I have these in stock ready to ship in Amber or Red/Blue.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
can you get rid of the dancing smiley? it doesn't show "professionalism" to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.