LED Equipped (LEDQUSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
How does "LEDQ" equate to LED Equipped? Shouldn't it be "LEDE"?

Also, this is just constructive critisizm; your logo needs serious retouching. It looks like something produced by a See-N-Say. Nothing about it makes me think you're a professional business. If you don't convey a professional image, people won't think of you as a professional.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
FreshDave04 said:
How does "LEDQ" equate to LED Equipped? Shouldn't it be "LEDE"?

Also, this is just constructive critisizm; your logo needs serious retouching. It looks like something produced by a See-N-Say. Nothing about it makes me think you're a professional business. If you don't convey a professional image, people won't think of you as a professional.

lite bright meets speak and say lol

I wonder if he prints off dot matrix printers.... surfs the web on a commodore 64 with a dial up modem...

I wonder if he wants to play a game?

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
EMT-BLS said:
Before I place the order, I just want to research one specific item...model number A-1012. How's the quality on that light? Have you sold many?

Also, how long is the wait time for delivery?

Ledequipped said:
Hi the A-1012 is a great light which i have sold many. I have these in stock ready to ship in Amber or Red/Blue.

And how long is the expected delivery time?

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
EMT-BLS said:

I Can ship these today and you would have it by next week Monday

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
EMT-BLS said:

I'd stick with the 1022. The 1012 is a Saber bar, and while I have sold MANY Saber bars, the 1022 looks like a higher quality newer lightbar, and is close in price to the Saber.

Just my 2 cents ;)

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Ledequipped said:
Hi That would be my pleasure.

Please see below for pricing:

A-1022 x 1 - $469.99

A-1036 x 1 - $109.99

A-1069 x 4 - $147.96

A-1073 x 2 - $79.99

To a total of $834.93

Ledequipped said:
I Can ship these today and you would have it by next week Monday
Okay, I am standing by with the funds. I do need to change the order, I need the lights in blue/amber. Is that okay? If yes, please give me a PayPal address to send payment.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
EMT-BLS said:
Okay, I am standing by with the funds. I do need to change the order, I need the lights in blue/amber. Is that okay? If yes, please give me a PayPal address to send payment.

Hi please specify what styles and colors you need. If it is in stock I can ship today.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Ledequipped said:
Hi please specify what styles and colors you need. If it is in stock I can ship today.

I'm not sure what you mean by styles, but as far as color is concerned, make all of them red/white. And please send me the PayPal address for payment.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
EMT-BLS said:

EMT-BLS said:
I'm not sure what you mean by styles, but as far as color is concerned, make all of them red/white. And please send me the PayPal address for payment.

Didn't you just say you needed blue/amber?

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
I see confusion in your future. :confused:

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
FreshDave04 said:

I did indeed...I was going to just test the lights, but I was then contact by a friend in Jersey that needed equipment...so I was going to get them in blue/amber, and resell them after I test them. He called me this morning to back out, so I've got no need for the blue/amber, so I switched back and I'll use the red/white.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
EMT-BLS said:

Hi I am confused. Last message you said blue/amber.

Can you please write style # ,qtys and colors

Do you need the grill light and dash lights (A-1069/A-1073) also in red/white?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
FreshDave04 said:

EMT-BLS said:
I did indeed...I was going to just test the lights, but I was then contact by a friend in Jersey that needed equipment...so I was going to get them in blue/amber, and resell them after I test them. He called me this morning to back out, so I've got no need for the blue/amber, so I switched back and I'll use the red/white.

Ledequipped said:

I fail to see how you are confused since he clarified earlier today.....

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Zapp Brannigan said:
I fail to see how you are confused since he clarified earlier today.....

Was not sure if he wanted every style he requested in the first place since he asked for the A-1012 later on

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
I was going to remain one of the "one who agree with this thread but wasn't going to put my opinion in" but...this just has bad news written all over it! Hopefully he is able to prove us all wrong and he will end up being another reputable dealer, buuuuttt....from just what is being said and observed on this thread...it's not looking good for the guy!! :duh:

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
firemedic10584 said:
I was going to remain one of the "one who agree with this thread but wasn't going to put my opinion in" but...this just has bad news written all over it! Hopefully he is able to prove us all wrong and he will end up being another reputable dealer, buuuuttt....from just what is being said and observed on this thread...it's not looking good for the guy!! :duh:

Hi

I am not sure why you feel that way. However I will do anything I can to prove that I am a reputable dealer.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Despite me being clear that I wanted this done in public, I still got this in a PM... :rolleyes:

This will be ready to hip on July 20th.

you can send payment to **********@gmail.com through paypal

I have no interest in waiting a month for lights...I can deal with CPS for that. Please cancel my order.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
EMT-BLS said:
Despite me being clear that I wanted this done in public, I still got this in a PM... :rolleyes:

I have no interest in waiting a month for lights...I can deal with CPS for that. Please cancel my order.

HI Sir

I know you are one of Mike Kaffash (ledoutfitters) employee and this was just a ruse to take my products and try to make it look bad in fornt of everyone.

Thank you and Thank Mike for me too.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Ledequipped said:

I told you a saw a confusion in your future.

confused.jpg

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Ledequipped said:
HI Sir

I know you are one of Mike Kaffash (ledoutfitters) employee and this was just a ruse to take my products and try to make it look bad in fornt of everyone.

Thank you and Thank Mike for me too.

I don't know where you get your info from (I'm guessing old threads), but you seem wildly misinformed. I can't say I'm surprised...you seem to not really have a grasp on how to do business at all. My recommendation? Take your website offline, stop pretending to be some G-d in emergency lighting, and go back to selling jewelry.

*Just a side note...Even if I was ordering this equipment for Mike (which I wasn't), a reputable dealer wouldn't be worried about looking bad. Thanks for outing your products as being the crap we knew it was.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
EMT-BLS said:
I don't know where you get your info from (I'm guessing old threads), but you seem wildly misinformed. I can't say I'm surprised...you seem to not really have a grasp on how to do business at all. My recommendation? Take your website offline, stop pretending to be some G-d in emergency lighting, and go back to selling jewelry.

*Just a side note...Even if I was ordering this equipment for Mike (which I wasn't), a reputable dealer wouldn't be worried about looking bad. Thanks for outing your products as being the crap we knew it was.

Thank you and I wish you much luck

Firetrux

Mar 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ledequipped said:
Now he has to wait a month?

You can't ship a simple order like that out in a timely manner? They do not get much easier than that one.

Proves a lot to what we all were thinking. I really think you need to consider a new line, you do not seem to understand the basics of selling and servicing this one.

No need to reply...

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Firetrux said:
Now he has to wait a month?

You can't ship a simple order like that out in a timely manner? They do not get much easier than that one.

Proves a lot to what we all were thinking. I really think you need to consider a new line, you do not seem to understand the basics of selling and servicing this one.

No need to reply...
HI

I have plenty of samples which I can ship immediately.

It is impossible to keep every style in every color combination in stock. It is a waste of money and time. Every customer likes to customize their merchandise and I understand that and let them do as they wish, but you can not assume that I will have it on hand. Who would ever stock 150 styles in 50 different color combinations?

I respect your thoughts

Firetrux

Mar 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ledequipped said:
Every customer likes to customize their merchandise

I thought he had requested his lights in a red/white combination? I would consider that one of the most, if not the most requested combo (I maybe wrong, not being in the biz) but to ask a customer to wait a month for something that common is EXACTLY what I am talking about. To my mind that is neither service nor value and is not a business like approach.

It wasn't if he was asking for a green/purple set...

Someone please tell me if I am being totally wrong on this business.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Firetrux said:
I thought he had requested his lights in a red/white combination? I would consider that one of the most, if not the most requested combo (I maybe wrong, not being in the biz) but to ask a customer to wait a month for something that common is EXACTLY what I am talking about. To my mind that is neither service nor value and is not a business like approach.

It wasn't if he was asking for a green/purple set...

Someone please tell me if I am being totally wrong on this business.
Hi

I appreciate your feedback however I can only supply certain styles as samples. I cannot stock every style even if it is in the most common color since I would need to keep 10 in stock just in case more than one person asks for samples. I have created a stock list of about 20 styles which contain a part of each category which I always keep multiples in stock so that I can ship as samples at anytime. This is what made sense to me and has worked until now.

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
image.jpg

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
To be fair, I have seen from first hand experience 6-8 week lead times from the likes of Whelen, Federal Signal, TOMAR and Feniex. Long shipping delays are not exclusive to Chinese imports.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
OK, so since you accuse EMT-BLT of being a spy for another company... does anyone have ANY reason to say that I'm not an independent party? My affiliations currently are:

eLightbars.org - Moderator

Goose Creek Rural Fire Department (SC) - Fire Fighter

Hackensack Vol Ambulance Corps (NJ) - EMT/Lieutenant (Military Leave of Absence)

US Navy - Machinist's Mate 3rd Class

I have no affiliation with any manufacturer, wholesaler, resaler, or dealer of any emergency warning products. Anyone disagree?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
foxtrot5 said:
OK, so since you accuse EMT-BLT of being a spy for another company...

Perhaps a bacon company?

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Ledequipped said:
HI

Who would ever stock 150 styles in 50 different color combinations?

I respect your thoughts

1) Red

2) White

3) Blue

4) Amber

5) R/R

6) B/B

7) W/W

8) A/A

9) R/W

10) R/B

11) R/A

12) B/A

13) B/W

14) A/W

I fail to see 150 different styles listed here with the basic color combinations (some special combos included). :weird: :weird:

This is a simple list for things such as dash lights, and warning bars (not full light bars). But even then, light bars in the basic colors, R/B, R/W, combinations of such....

Also, are your bars modular and can change colors as needs change, or you need to buy a whole new full sized light bar if your color needs change??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.