My Federal Fireball Family 5 Colors (FRANCE)

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
I don't have a "Park Forest South" labeled Fireball in my collection. Might have been the last of the real Fireballs produced by Federal Signal.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Fireball said:

Blocked by EMI (whoever the crap they are) from US viewers....

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
If there is music associated with the video, then it is considered a copyright infringement by YouTube and is blocked. :hopeless:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Fireball said:
hey guys
I just unlock my video:thumbsup:

You got blocked for Dylan... that's awesome.... thanks for unlocking.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
JohnMarcson said:
You got blocked for Dylan... that's awesome.... thanks for unlocking.

I don't think that's Bob Dylan, sounds like a cover version to me. Nice video of the Flashballs!

It does look like the flashing of the lights, especially the blue, was messing with the auto-level feature on your camera.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Green, green, green! It is spring and there's lots of green popping up around here. Sadly, none of it is in my beacon collection. Nice collection green there! :thumbsup:

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
I don't think my FB-1's are quite that loud and they rotate faster... about 90 flashes per minute... if my memory serves me. It's been a long time since I put power to anything in my collection.

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
I have 5 FB-1s in my collection. The ones that have been used a lot, are quieter and faster. The NOS one is slower and noisy. If I remember correctly, with use they speed up, and quiet down a bit.

When he lifted it off the table, the noise was less. I think the vibration on the table added some noise.

Fireball

May 14, 2011
France / PARIS
dmathieu said:
I have 5 FB-1s in my collection. The ones that have been used a lot, are quieter and faster. The NOS one is slower and noisy. If I remember correctly, with use they speed up, and quiet down a bit.
When he lifted it off the table, the noise was less. I think the vibration on the table added some noise.

Yes you have right,my table added some noise

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Several years ago I saw a pick up truck with the cheap, Chinese made teardrop lights arranged like that. :hahano:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.