NPPD 2011 Dodge Chargers & 1997 Jeep Cherokee - Update: 07-20-2011 (vid added)

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
Well, some of the Sound Off products have yet to arrive (two weeks+ later)... so it's still on hold. I am going down tomorrow and taking the Crown Vics out of service. Nothing really to photograph there. But if I happen upon anything interesting, I'll share.

I believe the Chargers are all marked now. I'll snap a shot of that.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
If you wouldn't mind, take a few pics of the Vics's and their consoles if you wouldn't mind. IDK why but I find console set ups interesting.

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
RL1 said:
If you wouldn't mind, take a few pics of the Vics's and their consoles if you wouldn't mind. IDK why but I find console set ups interesting.

Crown Vic console set-up, they are all the same:

[Broken External Image]:http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa362/Extreme_Rescue/DSC00016.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa362/Extreme_Rescue/DSC00037-1.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa362/Extreme_Rescue/DSC00017.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa362/Extreme_Rescue/DSC00024.jpg

Charger console set-up, the new ones will have JottoDesk consoles:

[Broken External Image]:http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa362/Extreme_Rescue/ChrgrCnsl.jpg

Some of their current fleet (the blue one is mine):

ai1194.photobucket.com_albums_aa362_Extreme_Rescue_sfw.jpg

ai1194.photobucket.com_albums_aa362_Extreme_Rescue_DSC00040.jpg

ai1194.photobucket.com_albums_aa362_Extreme_Rescue_Clipboard01_2.jpg

ai1194.photobucket.com_albums_aa362_Extreme_Rescue_sd33.jpg

Asked for, delivered. :D

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
nroutellc said:
Can we have some pics of the interior of the 2011 Chargers??

I didn't have much time with the Chargers today as I was pretty busy with the Vic tear-down, but I snapped these shots for you. I will have more when the install is done.

[Broken External Image]:http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa362/Extreme_Rescue/DSC00038.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa362/Extreme_Rescue/DSC00039.jpg

PS: The install is still on hold, pending delivery of equipment from Whelen (speaker mounts and lightbars straps) and Sound Off (Pinnacle and UltraLight). The orders have been in for over two weeks now... still waiting.

coopers

May 21, 2011
WA
EMS_Installer said:
You guys can cite people on private property?

Anyway, better stay on topic. I am heading over to pick up one of the Chargers today if all goes well. I think all of the parts are finally in.

Yes. We have a municipal code that lets us cite any criminal and non-criminal traffic violation. It's beautiful. I'll have to hit that place up in North Bend next time I'm up there.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Nice work. Keep the vids coming. I would of put a solid Red and solid Blue vertex. In the end its what the costumer wants.

coopers

May 21, 2011
WA
Looks really really good! We just sent our new 2011 somewhere, thinking to get graphics. Can't to see how it looks. Kirkland's 2011/12's look sweet too. Gonna really miss the vics though.

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
Okay, the slicktop is done! YAY! lol

Tomorrow I will shoot some video with the siren and what not, it's too late tonight. Here was a shot I took a couple of hours ago. Also, the lightbar car is getting a Freedom after all. I could not located a good enought deal on a Liberty for them. If anyone has a red/blue low-profile lightbar (Whelen) for sale they can get to me ASAP... hit me up.

ai1194.photobucket.com_albums_aa362_Extreme_Rescue_262618_1793d462871499b69fb04495231d7b643f42.jpg

The Mighty Night LEDs on the push bumper function as intersection flashers (via the Sound Off LED flasher) or alley lights which over-ride the flash function thanks to some handy rectifying diodes. :) Vids coming...

ALSO... Some of you are experiencing delayed shipping from me on some items you have coming. I am SO sorry. I have been absolutely wrapped up with this car as I am building it solo and my time frame was quoted to the customer based on me having an extra set of hands. I promise to get you taken care of early this week. If you have any questions, feel free to call me: 206 - nine one zero - 5 two 6 nine

Or if you just want to BS you can call too... as long as I am not working on one of these cars I'll flap yap with ya.
:D

coopers

May 21, 2011
WA
EMS_Installer said:
Cool... post pics when you can.

Do you know an Ofc. Noris? He was LPD, but is now MPD.

Yes I do know him. He's a cool guy. Fun to work with. Was bummed he left but if I lateral to SCSO I'll see him around again.

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
Dude, you're killin me w/ the multiple camera angles! Very cool.. :)

Great job on the installs by the way - Everything looks real nice.

Quality Work!!

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Great video! What do the steering wheel controls do?

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
RL1 said:

The control the stereo, cruise control, and I think basic climate controls. I am not sure about the last one though. There are controls on both the front and back of the wheel.

I found out about the back ones when I accidentally pressed a button back there and the stereo seemed to come on all by iteself. At first I was like... ah crap... what's going on. lol Then I found the additional controls. :duh:

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
RL1 said:

So... I just walked out and played with all of the steering wheel controls. The left front controls operate the computer interface in the center of the gauges for fuel economy, mileage, etc. (Up, Down, Right, and Back Buttons) The right front controls operate the cruise controls. The left rear controls operate the stereo stations and the right rear controls operate stereo on/off and volume.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.