NPPD 2011 Dodge Chargers & 1997 Jeep Cherokee - Update: 07-20-2011 (vid added)

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
EMS_Installer said:
I'll tell ya what... with an attitude like that, you figure it out. I here to show off equipment, not be a Dodge spokesperson.

And that is why I have this-

This message is hidden because FireEMSPolice is on your ignore list.
View Post.Remove user from ignore list

Anyway, nice job on the XJ. I've got quite a bit of experience in dealing with an 97 XJ in-service. What a pain, but a great Jeep.

EMS_Installer

Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
kadetklapp said:
And that is why I have this-

Anyway, nice job on the XJ. I've got quite a bit of experience in dealing with an 97 XJ in-service. What a pain, but a great Jeep.

Yeah, there was no room for running the lightbar cables. I had to lay each wire side by side and tape them down flat. Thanks for the kudos, I appreciate it! :D

That's the only Jeep I've installed on, besides Wranglers and a Liberty.

Ipuvaepe

Jun 25, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
EMS_Installer said:
Thanks! lol... yeah, I went a little "film festival" on my editing. It was a great way to unwind after long install days.

I like the multiple angles as well, nice work...

Also like the installs,.. look really good,..

Those chargers look mean as hell...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.