Official "Whacker" or "Screwed Up Install" Thread

Is this the worst spotlight install you have ever seen?

• Yes

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 78.7%

• Total voters
Mrlunchbox said:
WOW! What the hell is with all of the dash lights... yikes!

Looks like he went dumpster diving and just threw everything in the car and left it as is. And why do I get the feeling the "wiring" is what ever he had around and just twisted or wire tapped off the hot lead off the battery, no fuses.

GreenZone09 said:
I recall the rear deck looking like a mess. e.g. Crooked. Is it even mounted right if at all? I don't want to watch the video again and/or listen to that ridiculous sound! If I'm right, you forgot that too.

His car is a dump... :sick:

When I see such a state of chaos inside a personal vehicle, I always wonder if its owner actually took a shower lately...

I suppose it goes along with the light setup mind you. :yawn:

DOD, USMC.... Dunno... :weird:

But what are those bedside lights on the dashboard ?

You right ! ;)

Stupid me, Blazer, of course, the leader in vehicle lightning products... :duh:

I couldnt stand the grammar mistakes any more.

New Member Hubert From Germany - REACT TEAM 4935

Hope his brokering disk is doing better,.

awww.freewebs.com_clevelandcountyreact4935shelbync_photos_Clevb662f92f1663afa4ec9f7e30a79e7b28.jpg

Go figure the meeting of heads of state from different REACT groups would meet in front of a Golden Corral. Also according to the caption of their web page Christ is a member of their team:

Me and Roy and Dawn and Christ of Tampa Bay REACT Florida and Don Manlove REACT Intl. Press. on 09/05/09 it was Good to meet Them. Chief.Jay Flora

bfd740 said:
These are the lights on the deck: (note the push button on the whites)
Blazer International - Product Info / Videos - Products

Blazer International - Product Info / Videos - Products

you forgot DVA
Ah, good old Blazer. Can't talk about their "emergency" lighting but their general lights are actually acceptable considering the price. If you needed amber warning and had a low budget, think less then what a burger costs, then I suppose they would be acceptable. But I guess sticking some yellow tape across the back your car would do the same job, yes I have seen it done!

With such stringent physical tests to pass the REACT exam, no wonder Hubert ended up with a ... well, damaged disk (in his back, not to be mistaken for those in the front... but I digress)

Guys, a little empathy would be 'de circonstance' here ... please..

GreenZone09 said:
I recall the rear deck looking like a mess. e.g. Crooked. Is it even mounted right if at all? I don't want to watch the video again and/or listen to that ridiculous sound! If I'm right, you forgot that too.
Mounting is so over-rated when you can just toss the bar on the rear deck without even bothering to center the dang thing... :duh:

jph2 said:
Mounting is so over-rated when you can just toss the bar on the rear deck without even bothering to center the dang thing... :duh:

You mean my lights are suposed to be centered? I thought the angled thrown in there look was correct. I guess i should get to work on fixing my lights.

foxtrot5 said:
He's not only in your state, he's in my town, within my response area... He's been blacklisted from every VFD in the Charleston, Berkeley, Dorchester tri-county area... That truck is no longer on the road after he wrecked it. Last I heard, he was driving around in a CVPI with equal lighting until he wrecked that too "while responding to an assignment." He's got a few followers that are all like him, driving around with lights for no reason, "chirping" their sirens if they drive past a fire station or apparatus on the road...

Dave said:
MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!

So, this little turd apperantly has some kind of connections locally and managed to weasle his way onto my department. So far, on his first day, he showed up for training/orientation driving a retired CVPI from a neighboring jurisdiction's police department. Although the graphics had been stripped, you could still clearly see that it was an old North Charleston PD car. He had a Cobra CB with a huge whip on a trunk lip mount, a GM200 (I believe) with a rear fender mount antenna, knock-off LED3 TIR style lights on back deck and back side windows with wires just running along the seats... 2 days later he shows up in a faded blue explorer because his CVPI died (No kidding... Anyone from this area knows NCPD beats their cars to death). When backing our trucks into the station, members are required to act as road guards (SOG states minimum attire is Long pants, close toed shoes, traffic vest, helmet, traffic wand) and he insists on doing this in full structural PPE as well as the vest and wand. Rumor has it that he left a class because the HT1000 that he carries "vibrated" alerting him of a call for our department. Little did he know one of our other members was in the same class and thier pager never went off. For someone who displays their own personal gear in their youtube videos, he has no idea how to properly do a dress-out drill. More updates to follow.

foxtrot5 said:
So, this little turd apperantly has some kind of connections locally and managed to weasle his way onto my department. So far, on his first day, he showed up for training/orientation driving a retired CVPI from a neighboring jurisdiction's police department. Although the graphics had been stripped, you could still clearly see that it was an old North Charleston PD car. He had a Cobra CB with a huge whip on a trunk lip mount, a GM200 (I believe) with a rear fender mount antenna, knock-off LED3 TIR style lights on back deck and back side windows with wires just running along the seats... 2 days later he shows up in a faded blue explorer because his CVPI died (No kidding... Anyone from this area knows NCPD beats their cars to death). When backing our trucks into the station, members are required to act as road guards (SOG states minimum attire is Long pants, close toed shoes, traffic vest, helmet, traffic wand) and he insists on doing this in full structural PPE as well as the vest and wand. Rumor has it that he left a class because the HT1000 that he carries "vibrated" alerting him of a call for our department. Little did he know one of our other members was in the same class and thier pager never went off. For someone who displays their own personal gear in their youtube videos, he has no idea how to properly do a dress-out drill. More updates to follow.

I've seen this truck around a while back, which department are you with? I'm with Co. 4 and want to make sure I avoid this idiot! :nono:

FFMedic19 said:
I've seen this truck around a while back, which department are you with? I'm with Co. 4 and want to make sure I avoid this idiot! :nono:

Co. 4 in Berkeley? The Confused and Bewildered Fire Department? Just kidding man, no hard feelings. I'm one of Mike's boys, see if you can figure out what that means. :D

The video has to be a parody...right? There's no way someone with such poor mechanical skills could be welcome as a volunteer, unless it's to keep the area around the house raked. I suspect he played with dry cleaning bags as a child, and is now afflicted with some sort of brain injury, or possibly his daddy is Chief.

patrol530 said:
The video has to be a parody...right? There's no way someone with such poor mechanical skills could be welcome as a volunteer, unless it's to keep the area around the house raked. I suspect he played with dry cleaning bags as a child, and is now afflicted with some sort of brain injury, or possibly his daddy is Chief.

Daddy is actually a Batt. Chief with a nearby paid department, not City of Charleston but just a bit North of it... if you catch my drift. Also, I love his youtube username, the boy probably couldn't hit a target, never mind a bulls-eye, at 100 yards.

jprleedy4680 said:
Alright...this takes the cake..
Video withheld

He has POV videos of a few different cars on his channel, all amber/white. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Although, I agree that his best "work" is his BA lawnmaster.

tom said:
So he spent around $400 for lights on his lawn mower....... People never cease to amaze me.

Perhaps this is primary method of transportation? Notice the political sticker on the back. Perhaps he thinks the lights will cause more people to read it as he makes his daily run to the beer store on the lawn mower.

Yes, there are people that do this in my area.

firefighter7017 said:
Perhaps this is primary method of transportation? Notice the political sticker on the back. Perhaps he thinks the lights will cause more people to read it as he makes his daily run to the beer store on the lawn mower.

Yes, there are people that do this in my area.

LOL, That is what I was thinking..

Last edited by a moderator:
tsquale said:
Duct tape the dual avenger to the hood of the lawn mower. Seems legit.
...not to mention duct taping the cigarette lighter power multi-outlet adapter in place to plug all the light cords into. :eek:

Teamramrod46 said:
:Rumour: If you would have opened the hatch, you would have seen the flux capacitor in the back! :hail:

What tha...

IIRC, those vans have been brought up multiple times before. Some speculate that they are owned/operated by companies like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint... as signal testing units, others speculate they belong to the FBI, CIA, NSA, and other alphabet agencies... I think they belong to aliens.

strobecrazy said:
I have seen three of those vans down here in my area. A black,white & navy blue units, all with DARK tinted windows (to the point you cant see who is driving) & the same amount of antennas. I mainly see them around the Norfolk Southern tracks.

No No No, guys you're all wrong. Men In Black are driving those vans for the room when they transport the aliens back to Mars.Lol. Kidding aside I'd be interested in where the plates registers back to? Hint.

car54 said:
No No No, guys you're all wrong. Men In Black are driving those vans for the room when they transport the aliens back to Mars.Lol. Kidding aside I'd be interested in where the plates registers back to? Hint.

A leasing agency in Chevy Chase ;)

Ok, ok, too much has been said about these supposed vans. May I have your attention please? Yes, that's right, look over here and...

ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b81_stansdds_Smilies_Youwillforget.gif

foxtrot5 said:
IIRC, those vans have been brought up multiple times before. Some speculate that they are owned/operated by companies like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint... as signal testing units, others speculate they belong to the FBI, CIA, NSA, and other alphabet agencies... I think they belong to aliens.

Yes they are test vehicles for cellular companies and they are needed to test the cellular systems so you can send your tweet that you just saw Britney Spears at the Ivy. They drive around testing the cellular signal and report this to know where to make updates of changes. They are not whacker, they must have all those antennas to test the system. Here is a link to an article about from Verizon Wireless.

Inside the Verizon Wireless Test Car | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schmal